Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Many millions of creatures, including humans, who never hurt another soul are killed every year - but yet we spend resources to feed and house someone like that. Uggg.
I just love the way the article starts:
"We all know that Michael Jordan’s line of shoes, the Air Jordans, have been the objects around which violence occurs, what with all brawls breaking out and gunshot being fired every time there’s a new release."

Really?
It tries to imply this is normal social behavior?
We all know it..... so that's just how it is.:rolleyes:
Gotta love the way media subtly steers the beliefs of the masses.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I don't take SI's internet blog too seriously... lol... There are good people in this world and bad people, while it does suck that the bad are in the news more than the good, we can take pride in the fact that its worse somewhere else, or, uhhh, wait.... this happened here?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I can understand kids getting excited about Jordan's, but adults really need to grow up.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got my Beer Tusk today.

Also, might be starting a subwoofer project for a friend. Nothing like putting a 15" sub in a WRX STI.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did you try it as a bottle opener? :)
I haven't. I forgot I had it and just grabbed my other one out of habit, although I want to try it. Did you watch that video about how to use it as a bottle opener?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't. I forgot I had it and just grabbed my other one out of habit, although I want to try it.
I did the same thing the day that I got it. I totally forgot until after opening my beer. So, the next day, I had a beer at ~2pm because I couldn't resist trying it out. :) Honestly, not very exciting. It doesn't work nearly as well as my normal one.

Did you watch that video about how to use it as a bottle opener?
Yep, sure did. I also watched the video for the Kickstarter project. I'm a little disappointed that grasping the Beer Tusk in my hand didn't instantly manscape me and teleport me to a drinking party with hot college girls. All it did was make a hole in a can of Bud Select 55. F&*$, I'm old...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There it is. :D
Hey ... you never know. :D

On a way more serious note I have decided that today is the day I make my laptop and sound card my b!tch(es).

I hope to not have to start a thread about this creating a record of my ineptitude but I will if I have to ... or I could let it slide another couple of years.

Edit: I think I'm out of luck:

Creative Worldwide Support

It says Vista is not currently supported. I have a driver from 2009. I guess we'll see.

EDIT:

Asian Tech Support my @ss. The fiber optic out doesn't work but the coax does. I had to go into the menu on the 2600 to change up the I/O assignments. Yeah, whatever. It's playing Cruel Sister ... now Bach.

Now the real trick will be to get this stuff loaded onto an MP3 player. I got rid of iTunes because the MP3 player I have doesn't work with iAnything.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That you "had" hair, you mean :D
I'm going to wait until you make nice with the Americans before I play with you again.

Different note: In about 6 minutes I think there will be a bunch of Bach on my SanDisk Sansa Clip+.
Who da man?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis