Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

itschris

itschris

I fell asleep at my desk... Had a nightmare about that Asian chick who spackled herself... And woke up shouting "IT STINKS!"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I would have fallen asleep at my desk. Today was a bit of a punch in the b*lls.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well? Where are the pics?
Well I got the metal pieces but I still have to drill some holes and order the fence system. It should work and when I A) man up or B) it gets warmer I'll put in a more robust effort into putting it all together :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tuesday? Why? Monday was already horrible. Did I accidentally get in the line for more of the same? I had all I could take yesterday. This is bullsh!t ,,, but I still have to go. BTW, my cholesterol is at 188.

itschris

itschris

The finance industry had off yesterday, but no... not me. I was here. My 50 minute commute took an hour and twenty minutes this morning. All the stay at home mommies forgot their routine and were in dissarray trying to make it to Starbucks for their meetings about how tough their life is. Add to that an accident on the bridge... I mean how do you wreck on a bridge?

I'm literally thinking about coming down with explosive diarrhea so I can go home and play with my HTPC.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The finance industry had off yesterday, but no... not me. I was here. My 50 minute commute took an hour and twenty minutes this morning. All the stay at home mommies forgot their routine and were in dissarray trying to make it to Starbucks for their meetings about how tough their life is. Add to that an accident on the bridge... I mean how do you wreck on a bridge?

I'm literally thinking about coming down with explosive diarrhea so I can go home and play with my HTPC.
We did not have the day off.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

The Skyway Bridge? Don't people know only boats are supposed to crash into it?

Yeah, traffic is like having diarrhea, when it's happening to you, it's all you can think about, and nobody else gets how bad it is for you in that moment. :eek:

itschris

itschris

Yeah, traffic is like having diarrhea, when it's happening to you, it's all you can think about, and nobody else gets how bad it is for you in that moment. :eek:
Not the Skyway... I go across the Bayside bridge in Clearwater. It's just a straight 3 lane bridge on two spans. No where to go but straight. I saw one car smashed, with a lady off to the side with coffee spilled all over her... but cellphone in hand. Hmmm... I can only guess. Of course there's an ambulance, and two firetrucks. Everyone was just standing around like they were on break.

itschris

itschris

Speaking of the Skyway... I remember when that happened. Man was that a scary bridge. I was about 10 or 11 I think when it got hit. You bascially went straight up... leveled off... then wait straight down.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have fished off of the skyway... I don't remember the accident but I have read about it, it was a bus full of people that died plus some car fulls, and only one guy that went over lived {a ww2 vet}and it was because the truck he was in hit the ship before hitting the water... there is audio from the coast guard call on the net somewhere, I listened to it before, pretty interesting..

itschris

itschris

Yeah... it was bad. There was also the Blackthorne incident too when Coast Guard Cutter slammed head on into an oncoming ship and got dragged and capsized. It's a shame, but not none of those things would happen today due to technology we now take for granted.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah... it was bad. There was also the Blackthorne incident too when Coast Guard Cutter slammed head on into an oncoming ship and got dragged and capsized. It's a shame, but not none of those things would happen today due to technology we now take for granted.
In the documentary I seen they said that the electronics found on a present day low grade private fishing boat are more advanced than what that ship was equipped with back then

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
For some reason, the original SkyWay was like a fiberglass magnet. Fishing boats, pleasure boats, anything that came near that bridge was crashing into it.
That bridge was barely fit for seagulls and pelicans let alone traffic.

ImCloud, I've fished off that bridge as well. You should have said "Hi". :p

I have some great memories of fishing in Tampa Bay. We would wade out as far we could and the water would only be waist deep. Redfish, flounder and blue crabs.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Im sure it was better back then, the last time we went, we were the only English speaking people there...

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I don't think any of us have "real" weight issues after seeing this, be fore warned it is ugly.

Half-Ton Killer - YouTube

I had to edit to take pic of video off it was so hard to look at so I just linked to it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis