Group buy on Mach 5 UXL-18s

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
For those who don't know, if enough orders can be had, UXL-18s might be obtainable to $410 each, which is more than 20% off its regular price. Details here. The UXL-18 is not very far off in performance from the LMS Ultra, and with this buy you can get two UXLs for less than a single LMS Ultra. That is major bang for the buck.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This is awful. I wish you hadn't posted this because I definitely don't need two of these. :eek:

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I feel your pain, brother. I am trying to resist the urge to build a couple of dual opposed UXL-18 boxes. Powered by a couple of EP4000's, that would be a massive system for less than $2.5k. Nothing would touch it at anywhere near that price, unless you were willing to get into huge horn-loaded enclosures.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I feel your pain, brother. I am trying to resist the urge to build a couple of dual opposed UXL-18 boxes. Powered by a couple of EP4000's, that would be a massive system for less than $2.5k. Nothing would touch it at anywhere near that price, unless you were willing to get into huge horn-loaded enclosures.
I chimed in for two. I couldn't help myself. I was looking at then and trying to figure out how long it would take me to afford a pair so I could have another dual opposed and this deal put a pair right on the realm of possible I kit for the now. I just messaged Robert and he said they have commitments for 15. GET IN WE NEED YOU :D

J

jbrown15

Audioholic Intern
I'm on the hook for four UXL-18's, just to good of a deal to pass up. Mark must really be trying to get the word out about the UXL-18 even though its well known because even at $530 each I know he wasn't making a lot of profit on them.

J

jbrown15

Audioholic Intern
Shady how does the EP4000 compare to the inuke 6000? I was first thinking about using one inuke 6000 to power two UXL-18's, I've also considered a IPR2 5000 or even a 7500.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Sorry Jbrown, outside of the RMS wattage differences, I don't know the differences.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis