Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should go to the grocery store before lunch, but I'm feeling too lazy. After lunch, it is.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Those are the two that I saw. Now, go edit them so that I look like a moron. :D
Crap! Hoist by my own petard!:eek: I only picked on yours, because its Dec 23rd and I'm at work. Which means I'm board.;)

I will leave my typos as is, because you don't need me making you look like a moron...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Now you're just doing it on purpose. I hope. :p

Do you get much of this week off from work?
I'm off at noon tomorrow and I'll be off until Jan 2nd. And yes, I was doing it on purpose. That time anyway....

I just got home from work, after stopping at my barber shop for a trim. It's in a mall and there was one massive cue to see Santa. I'm glad I'm not one of those parents.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Perhaps I can help get her mind off the dripping faucet?
I texted her about the OPPO you got from J.

:D
Hey, that's not a laughing matter ... besides I already told her. She is now convinced that I'm unstable and maybe not so trust worthy in the presence of a good deal on electronics ... but I have other admirable characteristics.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Faucet is wrapped. She will be surprised because she already has it in her head that I was going to drag this out for 6 months getting the repair parts for the old one. Now if I could just get her to install it we'd be all set.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Faucet is wrapped. She will be surprised because she already has it in her head that I was going to drag this out for 6 months getting the repair parts for the old one. Now if I could just get her to install it we'd be all set.
Dude, what you should do...seriously...is install it while she's sleeping tomorrow night. She gets up for Christmas and *BAM*, new faucet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude, what you should do...seriously...is install it while she's sleeping tomorrow night. She gets up for Christmas and *BAM*, new faucet.
No. ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might even install a faucet tomorrow, and it will solely be to review it. Are you actually going to let me be less lazy than you? :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I might even install a faucet tomorrow, and it will solely be to review it. Are you actually going to let me be less lazy than you? :eek:
Yes. ......

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That look of shock is worth all the years of procrastinating just to prove her wrong. Until she says why couldn't every project be this way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis