DVDO Air3 Review: Wireless HD HDMI Adapter for All!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
DVDO’s Air3 Wireless HD HDMI adapter kit, an updated version of the AIR system, has helped to restore my faith in wireless HDMI. First off, it supports full 1080p 3D video and 7.1 DTS-HD MA at over 35' away. I tested it out with multiple devices, resolutions, audio formats, and distances. The results? It's not perfect, but performs better than any wireless HDMI solution I have ever used. Click through to read the full review.

Discuss "DVDO Air3 Review: Wireless HD HDMI Adapter for All!" here. Read the article.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
SWEET! I will be trying one of these out at the house sometime soon I think. I was just looking at things over the holiday for running wires to remote the rack to the other end of the room. The room is pretty open but I should have enough places to bounce it or even provide line of sight.

Cliff_is

Cliff_is

Audioholics Content Manager
SWEET! I will be trying one of these out at the house sometime soon I think. I was just looking at things over the holiday for running wires to remote the rack to the other end of the room. The room is pretty open but I should have enough places to bounce it or even provide line of sight.
Let us know how it goes. I'd love to hear how the system works for someone else.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis