Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying a goatee. I've probably gotten the itch and tried to shape one four or five times in my life, but yesterday may have been the first time that I ever went out into public with one. It likely won't last more than a week, but I figured that I'd try something different.
My brain hurts from all the jokes going through it right now...

...innuendo.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Innuendo? Huh? I thought it was pretty straight forward.

Oh, did you think that I was talking about one of those beard things? It's like you don't even know me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I apparently have someone who doesn't like me and has been needling me with negative votes on Amazon for months. I think this because I'm getting negative votes on obscure reviews that someone would probably never see unless they went to my profile. Annoying because I try to be helpful, but I won't let a jerk ruin my day.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I apparently have someone who doesn't like me and has been needling me with negative votes on Amazon for months. I think this because I'm getting negative votes on obscure reviews that someone would probably never see unless they went to my profile. Annoying because I try to be helpful, but I won't let a jerk ruin my day.
That sucks. I've read a few of your other reviews and always left a helpful vote for the reviews I've read. Has to be a vendetta of some sort since none of the reviews I've read would qualify for a negative vote.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey! I am not a jerk! :mad:

Oops!:eek:

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, alright! People are awake!

Who bought YAA's center and Oppo?

Who bought adk's amp?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eeeee. :eek: I thought that it had been a year since I used the Playstation Move gear that I bought over the holidays, which was bad enough. Nope - I bought it in 2011, so it's been sitting around for two years. Time flies.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have been out of work for a while.
Maybe you could go do Adam's work and tell them you're Adam. He's only been in about 3 times since Easter. I doubt they remember what he looks like.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe you could go do Adam's work and tell them you're Adam. He's only been in about 3 times since Easter. I doubt they remember what he looks like.
I don't think I have enough faucet installation experience to pull that off.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis