Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
It's going to be an interesting long weekend around here with all the dirty pony bowel movement jokes flying around. Strongbad, PM me next with the dirty pony...

majorloser

majorloser

It's going to be an interesting long weekend around here with all the dirty pony bowel movement jokes flying around. Strongbad, PM me next with the dirty pony...
Be careful what you ask for. You might end up with something like "Kinky Kelly" from Clerks II.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got that wall scanner yesterday. I don't know if it's showing the correct stuff behind my walls, but I scanned myself three times - and it showed me as a stud each time. No joke.

Five stars.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just thew up in my mouth a little...I'm not sure I can, or want, to repeat that... O...K... who's next... :eek:

Adam was right about the pony.
I see that Doug shared the joy. :D I tried to warn you... :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
One thing I hate about bar tending, other than getting home late, is how awake I am right now. During a regular week when there's a pretty good chance I'm getting called at 5am to sub, it really sucks. However, knowing I don't have to get up tomorrow the small dog and I are eating and watching movies. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I see that Doug shared the joy. :D I tried to warn you... :p
Yep. He shared.

I had heard a different version of that joke that involved Iraq, Dubya, D.Rumsfeld, and Condolezza Rice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis