Zone2, bass, etc settings on Integra DTM 5.9?

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
I need some HELP please.

I have the Integra DTM 5.9 receiver with B&W 686 small bookshelf speakers. I increased the bass+volume and not a good idea. It just powered off on me and made a clicking noise, and it took some seconds to turn back on and also an additional seconds in time for me to hear anything out of the radio with the Tuner input. So, I went and set the Zone2 to Source and it "seems" like its turning off and on properly.

However, what could I do to fix the problem like what should the bass be set and the other ones to the right of the bass, and the Zone2 settings and everything else?

I would so glad and appreciate so much if someone could reply and kindly help me please.

Thank you,

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Bump:

I created this thread on Sunday the 18th. I have been waiting patiently up until now and I seen no one replied.

Would someone be replying to this thread? Or it's no, no one is interested in replying and helping me?

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Never mind. I contacted the Sales person that sold this to me.

it sounds like it went into protect mode. Why? I don't know. I tried replying to his email again but waiting for a response and how do I get out/exit protect. It does sound like it. On Sunday the receiver shut itself off.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi php,

Yes it does sound like you overloaded the amp and went into protect mode. What volume level were you listening to it and what was the duration? I would also check all of your wiring to make sure you either don't have something crossed or that the +|- wires are not touching which would directly cause the receiver to go into protection mode. If you are not getting any sound out you may have damaged the amp section of the receiver.

Sorry your thread went so long unanswered. Overall Integra makes solid products but things do go wrong. Are you still within warranty period?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis