Zombie PS3 has been revived.. new games?

K

Ksetrat

Audiophyte
So, my Ps3 has been out of commission for almost 3 months now. I've been a bit behind on the times for games. I'm currently looking around and at the moment trying to debate between the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine game and the Chronicles of Riddick game.

I've been trying to look up reviews, but, finding ones with minimal spoilers are few and far between in my searches.

I will admit, i have several games that i didn't get the chance to beat several of my games before it went out on me, but, some of them i have to start over from scratch because the system wouldnt let me back up my save game files. didnt have an external hard drive that was big enough to do the backup on.

Main games i need to catch up on:
MGs4
GTA4
Devil May Cry 4
Disgaea 3
Mirrors Edge
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

... i think there are more games too... perhaps i should wait to pick up either Riddick or Wolverine.. lol.

As a side note, anyone have Savage Moon (the tower defense game for the ps3)? World 3 Stage 2 (i think is the stage, not at home to check) is giving me a lot of problems. i tried using the video's on youtube, but, i just cant seem to keep the foothold.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
MGS4 is still my favorite game, and because my backup failed I have to start it over as well. DMC4 is well worth it. Sigma had a bit of a disappointing ending, but it was an excellent game.

The Origins demo is fun, but the Riddick game is 2 games in one (you get the first game redone for the PS3 with Dark Athena) as well as a more interesting game IMO. The Wolverine game is fun, but it seems to be pretty much hack and slash.

Savage Moon is pretty darn fun, but I've only played the demo. I might actually have to buy that one. Not as fun as Pixeljunk Monsters, but good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis