Your thoughts on Transformers 2?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't like the first one, so this one might not be my cup of tea either.

From Rotten Tomatoes:
"Transformers 2 feels a bit like watching someone else play a video game for two and a half hours. "

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
The first one was just mindless action popcorn fun, but I rather enjoyed it. It sounds like Bay tried to make this one even more over the top and in your face. I guess I'll have to wait a few days to see what the consensus is on this one.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't really care for the first one either, so this one will be a rental for me. The first one was what I expected, and I didn't expect much.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Loved the first one and will see this one too withy my sons. Definite blu-ray for me. Differ if you wish but don't drag me to hell.:p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Loved the first one and will see this one too withy my sons. Definite blu-ray for me. Differ if you wish but don't drag me to hell.:p
I'll come with you if they do.;):D

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Just think how awesome it could have been if they would have used large models and stop motion instead the CGI fest that it was.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I'm holding off until I see it, but my hopes are high.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
This movie will be entertaining, if nothing else, from an LFE standpoint. Most reviews don't even take this into account. I now go to movies and imagine how the Ultras are going to perform with the LFE.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I liked the first one. The second looks to be better imho. ;);) Really looking forward to seeing it. The sooner the better I always say. :):p:)

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
This was a Positive review...

"It’s like watching a blender for two hours while someone shouts at you. And then the last half an hour is the same, except it’s more like having your head strapped to a washing machine while you watch a blender and someone shouts at you."

I know they screwed with the story, and its Hollywood trash, but I like watching transformers do their thing, even if it's not correct.

SheepStar

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
I really despise Bay. He said before the 1st movie that the movies would be very heavily based on the original Transformers history. He out right lied. Not only do these not follow Transformer history, they are devoid of story. It's just a non-stop demo for special effects. The 80's animated Transformer movie was better than these.... as bad as it was......

-Chris

CraigV

CraigV

Audioholic General
I really despise Bay. He said before the 1st movie that the movies would be very heavily based on the original Transformers history. He out right lied. Not only do these not follow Transformer history, they are devoid of story. It's just a non-stop demo for special effects. The 80's animated Transformer movie was better than these.... as bad as it was......

-Chris
Never watched the cartoons (past my time) and I don’t think the first movie was a particularly good nor bad movie - It’s just really fun to watch.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis