You have given out too much Rep within 24 hrs.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Yes they do after you get a certain amount. But not to you, only the recipient of the "Thanks".
Yeah that is what i asking. If i give thanks will it adds rep points to the person i thank.

By the way....Thanks
Tommy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes they do after you get a certain amount.
I know that people with one post and no rep above the default give out three points when they thank someone. Are you saying that a person has to have a certain number of points before a thanks from someone else will give that person any points? Just asking. I didn't think that was the case, but I don't know.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
To Clarify

"Thanks" will add rep points to the recipient. Once the Recipient receives a certain amount of rep points, he gains chicklets.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Once the Recipient receives a certain amount of rep points, he gains chicklets.
Good clarification.

The following has been posted before, but it might be good to repeat it for newer members or those that missed it. Everybody starts with zero points and one chicklet. For each 100 points that someone gets up to 500 points, they get one more chicklet. After that, it takes 200 points to earn another chicklet. After 1500 points, there are no more chicklets...at least, not that I know of.

Chicklets = Points
1 = 0-99
2 = 100-199
3 = 200-299
4 = 300-399
5 = 400-499
6 = 500-699
7 = 700-899
8 = 900-1099
9 = 1100-1299
10 = 1300-1499
11 = 1500+

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I think post count has some bearing on the amount you give out. I never had many chicklets but my scales rep gave people a fair bit of points because I had a lot of posts.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think post count has some bearing on the amount you give out. I never had many chicklets but my scales rep gave people a fair bit of points because I had a lot of posts.

SheepStar
I'd be happy to partake in an experiment. :D

Oh, wow. That was almost groveling. I gotta get some pride... :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's funny with all the pandering for rep around here that somebody gave me scales recently and didn't leave their name. Now I don't who to return the goodwill to. You may now all take credit for that kind gesture in the hope that I will return it to you.:D

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
I am in the same boat !

I am in the same boat! I like to give thanks to the "good guys" on this forum. Great positve encouragement ;)

You can still individually "thank" specifc posts, just not give out the "scaler" thanks.

Later,

MidCow2

Last edited by a moderator:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
It's funny with all the pandering for rep around here that somebody gave me scales recently and didn't leave their name. Now I don't who to return the goodwill to. You may now all take credit for that kind gesture in the hope that I will return it to you.:D
I gave you a scale
rep last week, but I think I signed it. :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I gave you a scale
rep last week, but I think I signed it. :eek:
Yeah, I've been waiting for you to make a useful post so I could return the favor.:D:D:D:D:D

OH MAN, I crack me up. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't type that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I won't take credit, Dave. I know that I was going to give you some, but I honestly can't remember if I did (it kept blocking me). Had I done it, though, I'm sure that I would have signed it.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, it took me a good while to figure out that I had to sign my reps. I thought it would be automatic. Oh well.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks speakerman39! You can never have too many green chics...:D How are the Ascends?
Hey croseiv and you are quite welcome. I will leave you some positive rep and perhaps help your chicklet count my friend. The Ascends can be easily summed up with one word-that being A-W-S-O-M-E! Really, croseiv they are that good. Just love them and as such will NOT be going back. ;);) That should tell you something my friend. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis