You have given out too much Rep within 24 hrs.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I tried using the scale reputation today and I got that message. If I recall correctly yesterday I think I gave scale rep to 2 different people (maybe 3) and just normal thanks on threads. I guess that is too much appreciation.;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
you could always give out some bad rep that might set the tables straight again.........:D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
you could always give out some bad rep that might set the tables straight again.........:D
If I would press the scale rep the message would come up and halts the process (you can't choose either option). It said to try again later so we will wait and see...giving normal thanks is no problem

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
We're just the thankful type. :)

We thank more than we get thanked.

Where's Phil?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Minus,

If you want to try giving out some positive rep again, I'll volunteer. :)

I get that message fairly often. I generally have to wait until the next day to give out more rep (but thanks are immune, as you said).

Adam

itschris

itschris

By the way... I finally figured out why my THANKS and SCALES button don't work. We have this wierd blocker, firewall, stuff here at the office. It's not a popup blocker but something far more sinister.

Since my system at home is used to connect to the office, it had to be imaged with the same install for security purposes so it rarely worked there either. I have a new pc at home, so I can think from there... the only problem is... I'm usually on here during the day in between meetings. I'll start trying to catch up on giving out the good stuff this weekend. I owe a lot of thanks to quite a few of you.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Man, today is like the 2nd or 3rd time in the last week that I've maxed out reps.

Will someone give Peng's recent (Do I need an amp?) post some rep on my behalf? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man, today is like the 2nd or 3rd time in the last week that I've maxed out reps.

Will someone give Peng's recent (Do I need an amp?) post some rep on my behalf? :D
I gotta give credit for this! Instead of making a plea for points for yourself, you're asking for points for someone else. Most decent of you!

Oh, and, yeah...it got you points, too. :D

EDIT: BTW, you're probably giving out around 13-15 points when you give out rep with the scales right now. Thanks are good for three points, so don't feel like you're ripping Peng off if you give him thanks! He is very deserving, for sure.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks Adam.

I NEVER LEARN, LOL. Yeah that's right, I just tried giving you rep without even remembering my issue exactly, but for simply executing a request of mine. LOL

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
EDIT: BTW, you're probably giving out around 13-15 points when you give out rep with the scales right now.
No way. Not with his post count (961) is he giving out that many rep points. Maybe 3-7 points.

By the way. Put your mouse over my chicklets. I "should be listened to". Your just "looking for a job". Ha Ha :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
No way. Not with his post count (961) is he giving out that many rep points. Maybe 3-7 points.

By the way. Put your mouse over my chicklets. I "should be listened to". Your just "looking for a job". Ha Ha :D
i think the chicklet points is based on that person's own chicklets and not post count. i think.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm pretty sure that the points being awarded by someone are not related to post count, but instead are related to how many points that person has. He has six chicklets, which puts him between 500 and 699 points. From what I can tell, the points awarded are approximately equal to the total points divided by 40.

I can certainly be wrong about this. It's just my view given my experiences.

Adam

EDIT: Ahhh, same as Mike just said.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Im gonna add thanks to everyone untill it wont let me give any more thanks. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That is awesome! Congrats, man! I wasn't sure if that was even available to us members. Most excellent, my friend. Kudos. You're the first non-admin to make it!

BTW, I'm still not going to listen to you. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Im gonna add thanks to everyone untill it wont let me give any more thanks. :D
You da man, Tommy!

Just in case you're bored, you could click on my name, click "Find all posts by Adam", and thank away! :D Just kidding...kinda...okay, I was serious... ;)

BTW, I don't think that there's any limit to how many thanks you can give out. It only affects giving rep points by clicking on the scales.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
You da man, Tommy!

Just in case you're bored, you could click on my name, click "Find all posts by Adam", and thank away! :D Just kidding...kinda...okay, I was serious... ;)

BTW, I don't think that there's any limit to how many thanks you can give out. It only affects giving rep points by clicking on the scales.

If i do that the text when hovering overmy chicklets will read " Adams Fanboy" :p:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis