Yamaha RxV 1500 for $698 Cdn

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Local authorized Yamaha dealer has this on sale for 698.00 Canadian not including taxes (15%). Is that a good deal?

RJB

RJB

Audioholic
It's not a bad price for Canada, I paid just a little less than that for mine. It had only been out about 2 months then and I got a great sale price on it, but I did have to stand in a line at 6AM...:eek:

Oh, did I mention that is was -25C...:eek: :eek:

Now that the model is about a year old I would have expected it to be on sale for somewhat less than the price you quoted, but as I said, it's not a bad price for up here...and I do LOVE mine!:D

BJP

BJP

Audioholic
3db said:
Local authorized Yamaha dealer has this on sale for 698.00 Canadian not including taxes (15%). Is that a good deal?
Yep sounds good to me. I see that it's a $1000 at 2001 Audio Video.

T

TheHammer

Enthusiast
I was recently helping a friend buy a HT receiver and saw the Yamaha Rx V1500 on clearance at A&B for around $998CAD iirc.
Grab it if it fits your needs.
I made my friend pickup the Pioneer VSX-1015 for $600 at FS (made FS throw in a tripod for his wifes digital camera for N/C aswell).

I would have probably told him to buy the Yamaha if they had it for that cheap when we were there. (I already have an old Rx V800 myself and love it).

Which retailer is it?

The Hammer

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
$698 for the 1500? That just makes me sick. Just eight months ago, I paid thirty-two bucks more for the 750. Crap!

Sounds like a brilliant deal. I'd jump if I were you.

cheers,
supervij

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis