GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm going to be moving in the next few months and my new house will have a dedicated theater room, so I'll be looking to upgrade my main receiver to something that has Dolby Atmos and can support 4k. So in order to fund this and to make room, I'll be needing to sell my beloved RX-V1800. It's in excellent condition and comes with everything it came with when it was new. It's never been driven hard, as it's always been used with external amps.

Asking price is $200 plus actual shipping costs. I don't have any pics of it at the moment but can get some if anyone needs/wants them.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Man I wish you have this for sale last week. I just bought a used Denon for $80 bucks, but it has no remote or calibration mic.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to ask my niece if she's interested in this rec'r as a 1st time evah legit audio purchase. If not, her loss. I think I bought my 663 off you, pretty sure anyway. I'd love to hear something above tv speakers and cheese blue tooth audio over at her house. I mean think about it; for 200 bucks, she could make it so the neighbors can jam out too. ;)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm going to ask my niece if she's interested in this rec'r as a 1st time evah legit audio purchase. If not, her loss. I think I bought my 663 off you, pretty sure anyway. I'd love to hear something above tv speakers and cheese blue tooth audio over at her house. I mean think about it; for 200 bucks, she could make it so the neighbors can jam out too. ;)

Yes, you did get my RX-V663, the RX-V1800 is even nicer than that, with more power too, maybe you can get my 1800 and sell her the 663?

C

cruzscarwash

Enthusiast
i have
Yamaha NS‑C444 Center Channel speaker
Yamaha NS‑555 Floor Standing speaker
would this be good enough to feed them? sorry im a newb to all this also whats shipping to 93523, ca?

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
i have
Yamaha NS‑C444 Center Channel speaker
Yamaha NS‑555 Floor Standing speaker
would this be good enough to feed them? sorry im a newb to all this also whats shipping to 93523, ca?
Yes, this would be more than enough to power those speakers. I'll have to get back to you on a shipping quote, need to measure and weigh everything.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"Does that come with speakers?" :confused:

Some people's kids ... :rolleyes:

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
"Does that come with speakers?" :confused:

Some people's kids ... :rolleyes:
I'm not surprised haha... oh well, maybe if she had a clue as to what having a real system in her house was like she'd be interested.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've got one more person to try to talk into this rec'r, Eddie of the Deck.

The niece did ask how I knew what kind of condition it was in.

I asked if she could play a Blu-ray.

Turns out I know more about the condition of a rec'r in Tennessee or whatever than she knows about the gear 10 feet away from her.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Finally got around to getting a pic of it for anyone interested.

Attachments

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Finally got around to getting a pic of it for anyone interested.
Im toying with idea of buying it depending on shipping costs. I would sell my RX-V1500 to help fund this. I love my RX-V1800 and getting a 2nd one would get me into high rez audio in my 2nd system.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Im toying with idea of buying it depending on shipping costs. I would sell my RX-V1500 to help fund this. I love my RX-V1800 and getting a 2nd one would get me into high rez audio in my 2nd system.
I didn't actually weigh everything, I just looked up the shipping weight online and it was listed as 44.2 lbs. so I just rounded up to 45 lbs. This would be shipping from 28269 if you want to look up some shipping quotes. I can send UPS, FedEx, or USPS.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis