B

blong

Audiophyte
Hello,

Does any one know where I can get a manual for a Yamaha DSP A-1000 and maybe even a remote.

Thanks

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum!

I cannot find that manual anywhere. Doesn't mean it's not on the internet, but I haven't found it - at least for free.

A member here posted a thread about the DSP-A1000 last year at this link here. Once you get five posts, you can send him a private message and ask if he has a link to a manual, or if you could work out a deal with him to get a scanned copy. He might see this thread, too.

Adam

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I don't have a manual or remote to mine.
The closest manual that is still in the same series is the DSP-A2070:
http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/pdf/av/english/am/DSP-A2070.pdf

Obviously, the manual will have some features and specifications that differ from the A1000.

I use a Harmony 550 to control mine. Codes work for the most part, the volume and input selectors are motorized.
You can get the input selector to move when you power it on. Shut off the A1000, move the input selector to a position between two inputs, and turn it back on. It'll freak out, and go clockwise and counterclockwise.
The volume control will not do that, you need the remote.

B

blong

Audiophyte
Thanks

Hey guys thanks for all the help. I will do a little more digging to see if I can locate a manual and I will get a remote on order. Thnaks again!

D

DKqwerty

Audiophyte
Sorry to bump an old thread, but my DSP-A1000 is on the fritz: it shuts itself off after 15-180 seconds. I'm trying to build my post count so I can ask a question by PM.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Sorry to bump an old thread, but my DSP-A1000 is on the fritz: it shuts itself off after 15-180 seconds. I'm trying to build my post count so I can ask a question by PM.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Did you unplug it from the wall? If not, just do it, wait for about a minute and then plug it back.
Let us know.

Bob

* Please, don't PM me, my box is in repair. Just post your findings right here, we'll answer you.
Got another tip, if that one won't work. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis