Yamaha Aventage Refresh

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

I was a bit surprised when visiting the Yamaha Website today. They are already doing a refresh on the Aventage receivers. I don't think it has even been a year yet.. Anyone else surprised by this?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I think they came out in august, so it's almost a year. Yamaha (and other manufacturers) have been updating pretty much all of their receivers annually, so it doesn't surprise me.

P

ptalar

Junior Audioholic
What is the big deal with the Orange on the display? I have owned Yamaha receivers for over 30 years when they were just analog dials with a green light. They have always been outstanding products with great sound: I have owned the CR-840 for anybody who is old school, then the RX-V2095 and now the RX-A3000. By the way, I never got rid of a Yamaha because it broke. It was due to technology change and improved performance and function over the years.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
What is the big deal with the Orange on the display? I have owned Yamaha receivers for over 30 years when they were just analog dials with a green light. They have always been outstanding products with great sound: I have owned the CR-840 for anybody who is old school, then the RX-V2095 and now the RX-A3000. By the way, I never got rid of a Yamaha because it broke. It was due to technology change and improved performance and function over the years.
Chill!! ;) Some of us Yamaha fans loved how the Yamaha looked differntly with their orange glow instead of that "me too" look that they now have. You could tell it was a Yamaha just from that orange glow.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Like anything electronic updates/refresh/ or whatever the other vendors call it are going to be common going forward. Happens in DLSR ( camera's) PC's, software etc.. It's the sign of the times we live in. It is a lot cheaper than having to purchase a new AVR ya know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis