Yamaha A-S700 Integrated Amplifier $430 OBO

K

KinPoon

Junior Audioholic
Amazing amplifier for the money. I had it driving all sort of speakers, and it seem to handle all of them well, including the notorious ATC speakers. Its a warm sounding amplifier, so it mates well with everything, it is the QUIETEST amplifier I have ever owned, and i have owned many along with bryston, classe, vincent, parasoud, and more. Which was why this was the last piece of equipment I kept

I bought it new 2 years ago in best buy, and do not regret the purchase. However, I am selling my remaining audio equipment. I just do not have time to listen anymore. And besides, the amplifier warrants a much better speaker then my NHT SuperOnes. My lost is your gain.

I can ship at buyer's expense since I do have the original box. Pick up prefer in Arundel Mills, MD 21076. Call or email me directly at 410-491-5615 or kinchipoon@yahoo.com

Here are some reviews.

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/amplifiers/yamaha/a-s700-2-channel-amplifier/prd_435596_1583crx.aspx

Yamaha A-S700 Stereo integrated amplifier at Crutchfield.com

Yamaha CD-S700 CD player and A-S700 amplifier review | from TechRadar's expert reviews of Cd players and recorders

Page 3 | Yamaha A-S700 Integrated Amplifier | Hi-Fi

6moons audio reviews: Yamaha A-S700 & CD-S700

K

KinPoon

Junior Audioholic
$350!!!

BUMP with new pictures, now pushing my NHT VT2, now also for sale!

Demos ready! so you can see this amp drive some power hungry VT2s.

Last edited by a moderator:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
PM sent!

I have always wanted to try the Yamaha loudness control, and I doubt I'll get a better opportunity than this!!!:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis