Yamaha 3060 - 7.2.4 wired !

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
I have my Yamaha 3060 completed , 11 channel done. Not sure I have it dialed in completely yet. What would you recommend to watch to test it out!!!??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AUDIOCRAZE

AUDIOCRAZE

Junior Audioholic
I would say check out Mad Max excellent Atmos track!!!! I personally liked the the Atmos track on Independence Day resurrection especially that scene when the space weapon is saved from falling on the base. Atmospheric effect is amazing in that scene.

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
I would say check out Mad Max excellent Atmos track!!!! I personally liked the the Atmos track on Independence Day resurrection especially that scene when the space weapon is saved from falling on the base. Atmospheric effect is amazing in that scene.
Will do. Thanks!

AUDIOCRAZE

AUDIOCRAZE

Junior Audioholic
I'm curious what amp are you using for the 2channels that need an amp? I just ordered my 3060 and I'm trying to figure out which is the best option for what I'm looking for and I'm trying to get ideas. Also I had a 1050 and I'm going down the rabbit hole chasing more channels which is why I ordered the 3060:) how pleased are you with the 11 channels? Thx!

Craig Payne

Craig Payne

Enthusiast
Try out Jupiter Ascending. Awesome Atmos soundtrack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
I'm curious what amp are you using for the 2channels that need an amp? I just ordered my 3060 and I'm trying to figure out which is the best option for what I'm looking for and I'm trying to get ideas. Also I had a 1050 and I'm going down the rabbit hole chasing more channels which is why I ordered the 3060:) how pleased are you with the 11 channels? Thx!
I have an old rotel amp. I'm running my two front mains with it. Haven't watched any good blurays yet. Think I'm gonna rent mad max. And give it listen.

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
I have my Yamaha 3060 completed , 11 channel done. Not sure I have it dialed in completely yet. What would you recommend to watch to test it out!!!??

So I was getting all the specs on my speakers wired to the 3060. And I found out that my two front presence speakers are 6 ohms, while all others are 8 ohms.
Model number NS-M125"Yamaha"
Impedance 6 ohms
Input-40 watts
Max-120 watts
Frequency Response -70 Hz-35khz
Sensitivity - 86 dB /2.83V/1m

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
So I was getting all the specs on my speakers wired to the 3060. And I found out that my two front presence speakers are 6 ohms, while all others are 8 ohms.
Impedance 6 ohms
Input-40 watts
Max-120 watts

What is the best way setting them up?

T

Twhit

Enthusiast
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't know if I had to go inside the manual set up and switch to 6 ohms to match? Don't even know if that's. possible? Trying to make sure I get this thing dialed in to the fullest for all my speakers/setup?!

Just connect the speakers and use them, leave the switch alone (read the article).

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Impedance 6 ohms
Input-40 watts
Max-120 watts

Hello friend..
I have the same avr and I was wondering if you managed to hook it up.. if so, how do you like your yamaha speakers?

ps.. nice seeing you here lovinthehd :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis