Ya just gotta love Black Friday.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I would like to see Wally World hit with a lawsuit at around 500 million for a wrongful death lawsuit, because they were very negligent in the preparations for this large a crowd. I think they should put up turnstiles and barriers for people to walk through. Like the theme parks use for the rides. I'm not sure that's the answer, but i know for a fact if there are stuff like that up there wouldn't be any major crowd pushes that could kill people.

From the looks of the pics, from the link above, the crowd was huge, i think i read there were approx 2000 people.

Peace,
Tommy
I'd like to see people not be greedy fools. Honestly everyone messed up on this one. A man died so they could get their deal. Blatant disregard for human life to save a buck is something that makes me wonder about humanity.

If you posed the question "would you kill a man to get $20 if you didn't need the $20?" most people would undoubtably say "no" (aside from a few crazies). Then you get a group of people together with one common goal that they don't want to share with their fellow goal seekers, and you get this stupid ****.

**** you people, **** you. I am seriously outraged by this stupid ****.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
this reminds me of a concert I went to a few years back. I got knocked down, and another guy went down, too. I managed to get back up but the other guy couldn't. I literally had to shove people out of our way just so I could help the dude back up. I was ****ing livid! And this was at a Christian metal show with probably no more than 500 folks. :rolleyes: I don't understand how people could just trample over him without someone trying to help the guy up. Buncha crazies.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
this reminds me of a concert I went to a few years back. I got knocked down, and another guy went down, too. I managed to get back up but the other guy couldn't. I literally had to shove people out of our way just so I could help the dude back up. I was ****ing livid! And this was at a Christian metal show with probably no more than 500 folks. :rolleyes: I don't understand how people could just trample over him without someone trying to help the guy up. Buncha crazies.
Unbelievable. There's no hope for humanity. It's seriously shocking as many of us are still alive.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I'd like to see people not be greedy fools. Honestly everyone messed up on this one. A man died so they could get their deal. Blatant disregard for human life to save a buck is something that makes me wonder about humanity.

If you posed the question "would you kill a man to get $20 if you didn't need the $20?" most people would undoubtably say "no" (aside from a few crazies). Then you get a group of people together with one common goal that they don't want to share with their fellow goal seekers, and you get this stupid ****.

**** you people, **** you. I am seriously outraged by this stupid ****.

not everyone thinks before they act, That's why it would be much easier to "corral" people with barriers than it would be to try and change everyone's point of view on this type of sales frenzy.

i wouldn't get caught out in that mess, but you do have people who have to go to work in these retail stores.

For this 34 yr old who was trampled to death, i think his family should get uber rich from Walmart, for their negligence.

The media is doing their part in bringing this type of behavior to everyones attention, now its our turn to our part and show some common descency when its called for.

Peace,
Tommy

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
looks like this isn't BF shopping related, though. Seems to be gang rivalry stuff. and check location... soCal.
Still though. Don't gang people have anything better to do than shop for toys on Black Friday?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Oh My God. That is unbelieveable. WTF????? How does that happen? I am at a loss for words:eek::eek::eek:
It's because the vast majority of human kind are idiotic, brainless, food sucking, lard-*** sheeple...

I must apologize to any alien race looking upon us. Some of us aren't brainless idiots.

M

mikeboy

Audiophyte
Black Friday Mobs

It does seem absurd that people would get up so early and brave the mobs to possibly get a shot at something that's probably already sold out.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
All Americans want what everyone wants: a world free of injustice, lies, greed, poverty, suffering and war.
Unfortunately, there are no laws that can make this happen. There is no legislation, liberal or conservative, that will fix what is fundamentally wrong with this world— the problem is us, the people of this world.

When people become as good as they want everyone else to be, that is when the world becomes a better place.
When people stop judging everyone else and starts to look inside themselves for lies, greed, and injustice, only then, will the wars end.

I'll start the countdown now...:rolleyes:
Unfortunately, the blame will fall, not on the lack of personal responsibility. Fault will be assigned to Wall-Mart and the Police.:(

A/VUSMCSGT

A/VUSMCSGT

Audioholic
That's just ridiculous.

If those people were rushing into their local military or police recruiter offices the same way the world might be a better place.

We all see what's more important to people these days.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis