Wow you admins are quick. Stellar job

J

jamie2112

Banned
I was just going to contact a moderator about the UK salescrap.. It just came up and you shut it down before I could even pm anyone. GREAT job guys that is why I love this forum, keep out the riff raff crapola........You are on it...

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Are you guys really using the "Report Post" flag? Cuz I do! Is it worthless?

majorloser

majorloser

Are you guys really using the "Report Post" flag? Cuz I do! Is it worthless?
Please keep it up!!!!!

We get e-mails every time you guys report posts. It make it REALLY easy to find offending posts and threads. Otherwise we would have to check every post ourselves.

You guys are what really help to keep this site clean!

J

jamie2112

Banned
You got it Major....Hey when do I get another green chicklet? I like them and mine seems lonely all by itself.:D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
You got it Major....Hey when do I get another green chicklet? I like them and mine seems lonely all by itself.:D
Lol I just realised that I just earned a second one after what... 2 years! lol

Just keep posting in love fests and you will eventually receive some thanks here and there :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Please keep it up!!!!!

...Otherwise we would have to check every post ourselves.

That is hardly possible; but, with the number of eyes out there, we can certainly limit the exposure of those yehoos:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Please keep it up!!!!!

We get e-mails every time you guys report posts. It make it REALLY easy to find offending posts and threads. Otherwise we would have to check every post ourselves.

Put me in coach !!!!:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
please continue to report posts that look like spam, smells like spam, or tastes like spam ...

there was this one spammer that has been spouting "sorta" spam since may 10, and we wouldn't have noticed til someone "reported the post" of one of his "blatant" spams.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I use the "report post" every time I see a spammer. Some of them are what I call "burrowing spammers" because they post 5 or ten innocuous posts until they get enough post count to post links, etc. then they get on with the business of spamming.

Good for the mods, these spammers are removed pretty quickly after a report.

Matt34

Matt34

Keep on reporting them folks!! I yell out a battlecry whenever I kill spam......it's theraputic.;)

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've got a question about reporting spam. Normally when I see a spammer post multiple copies of their "product" across several forums, I report each post. Is that neccessary or do we only need to report one of the posts and the mods will find the rest?

Jack

Matt34

Matt34

I've got a question about reporting spam. Normally when I see a spammer post multiple copies of their "product" across several forums, I report each post. Is that neccessary or do we only need to report one of the posts and the mods will find the rest?

Jack
Reporting just one is fine. Once it's reported we can just go to the "find all posts by this user" link and take them all out with one thunderous smack of the ban stick.:D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Reporting just one is fine. Once it's reported we can just go to the "find all posts by this user" link and take them all out with one thunderous smack of the ban stick.:D
you forgot the battlecry! haha

majorloser

majorloser

Tonight We Shall Dine In Hell

(and there's not 300 of us)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Man I forgot to read the small print. I am screwed now aren't I......:D

Latest posts

newsletter