Worst Movie Ever Made?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A masterpiece, sir, compared to the difficult to describe pile of feces that is Troll 2.
Oh, I won't argue that! From the descriptions, Troll 2 is a tough act to follow. :) I was just throwing in my viewing experience.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There are some pretty awful movies listed here. I'd like to add Barbarella to the list. I don't know how Hanoi Jane managed a career after that one.

Another bad one not listed so far is Laser Blast.

Another bad one - Message From Space. This is the one with Spanish galleons floating through space. We went to see this as a family in 1978 and my mother was literally laying on the theater's lobby floor laughing uncontrollably at how bad this movie was.

I actually own Mystery Science Theater 3000: Manos, Hands of Fate.

K

-Kevin-

Junior Audioholic
The movies listed thus far are pretty crappy. But this one for me is a no brainer:

"Superman IV: The Quest for Peace"

;)

S

skriefal

Enthusiast
I nominate Ultraviolet. This has so far been the only movie I've watched, and then had to fight the urge to destroy the DVD to guarantee that I could not re-watch it...

Seriously... if you're ever tempted to buy this DVD (or BD)... don't.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to add Barbarella to the list. I don't know how Hanoi Jane managed a career after that one.
You're really showing your age with that one Dave. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'd be suprised if 10% here knew who Hanoi Jane was before googling it. ;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I just saw Flash (1980), the only redeeming feature was the music by Queen! The special effects were unbelievably horrid!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I just saw Flash (1980), the only redeeming feature was the music by Queen! The special effects were unbelievably horrid!
Awww come on, I LOVED that movie as a kid. I'd probably hate it if I watched it now. But you cannot deny Princess Alaura's smokin' hotness!!! ;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Awww come on, I LOVED that movie as a kid. I'd probably hate it if I watched it now. But you cannot deny Princess Alaura's smokin' hotness!!! ;)
Hotness aside! The movie stinks!:D:D As a kid I'm sure all those primary colors would be bedazzling, but as an adult, the hotness can't save the bad acting, script, effects and overall feel of the movie. And I like Flash Gordon, I have the originals on dvd with Buster Crabb (sp?) And yes Alaura is HOT!

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Sorry, Flash Gordon rules. I saw it for the first time pretty recently (3 years ago?).

OK, it's bad. But it's FUN bad, not "Dear God, make it stop! make it stop!" bad.

Although "Fun bad" is very subjective stuff, to be sure.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
I'd go with Rob on this one. Under Siege was a really good movie, but Segal had alot of real professional help on this one (including Tommy Lee Jones, a sober Gary Busey, Colm Meaney of STNG fame, Andy Romano, old sci-fi standard Nick Mancuso, the highly underrated latino Raymond Cruz, Bernie Casey, and the surprisingly believable Miss E)

In most of his other movies, his "help" came from talent of the caliber of Kelly LeBrock, best known (if memory serves)for her role in "Weird Science".. other than visuals, there's not much to take your mind off Segal's bad acting... even Keenan Ivory Wayans couldn't cover for him in the Glimmer Man
I think this is one of those early classic Dolby stereo SR-D films I haven’t played the film in over a year I might give it give it spin on the new sound system in the morning. "Under Siege" (1992) played if I remember at the world’s famous Empire Leicester square I can only imagine the amount of low end and LFE.1 pounding the audience in THX. It is a hard hitting Dolby film mix.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Hotness aside! The movie stinks!:D:D As a kid I'm sure all those primary colors would be bedazzling, but as an adult, the hotness can't save the bad acting, script, effects and overall feel of the movie. And I like Flash Gordon, I have the originals on dvd with Buster Crabb (sp?) And yes Alaura is HOT!
I did not care for Flash Gordon. But I kind of liked Flesh Gordon II, the parody comedy-erotic movie. It had it's oddly funny moments. :)

See that smile on his face? I think is right after he has sex with a chicken to help restore his ship's power(which is chicken power). Seriously....

This movie is 'bad' funny. Unlike Troll 2 which is the most horrible level of bad that is probably possible across the board.

-Chris

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I did not care for Flash Gordon. But I kind of liked Flesh Gordon II, the parody comedy-erotic movie. It had it's oddly funny moments. :)

See that smile on his face? I think is right after he has sex with a chicken to help restore his ship's power(which is chicken power). Seriously....

This movie is 'bad' funny. Unlike Troll 2 which is the most horrible level of bad that is probably possible across the board.

-Chris
Man I remember Flesh Gordon (1st), I think I actually saw that in a theater a long time ago. It was hilarious.:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry, Flash Gordon rules. I saw it for the first time pretty recently (3 years ago?).

OK, it's bad. But it's FUN bad, not "Dear God, make it stop! make it stop!" bad.

Although "Fun bad" is very subjective stuff, to be sure.
The only thing missing was the Village People as the "happy" tribe of Mongo. Or Bruce Jenner singing with the Village People during Ming's wedding to Dale. Now that is bad taste!:D:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis