Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Setup

Winehaus

Winehaus

Audiophyte
I am wanting to create an indoor/outdoor setup for a new business I am part of. It will only consist of 2-4 speakers inside and 1 or 2 outside. I would like to have it on different channels so that I can only have the indoor or outdoor separately in case of events. They currently own a disc changer with an aux plug in so audio will be going through that.

It has been years since I have messed with any audio equipment so wireless is completely new to me. I would love to get all of your input on how to go about my set-up.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

What is the “wireless” part you’re talking about? Streaming from a phone or tablet?

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Winehaus

Winehaus

Audiophyte
The indoor can be wired easily, especially 2 of them. The other two indoor speakers would be more difficult. Outdoor speakers would be a very big pain but if the quality/price would make up the difference I might run wire anyways. they would be about 50 feet away on the outside of a metal building though.

Something that is important is having the indoor on one channel and the outdoor on another. Both channels need to be able to play simultaneously or one at a time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis