speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have recently downloaded this program BUT keep having trouble with it. For example, when I try to add new drivers to the data bank it does NOT save it. I have tried it several different ways but to no avail. I even un-installed and then re-installed but get the same problem. So, is there another here that has had the same problem? Better yet, is there another program that I can download for free that will allow me to model some drivers in various configurations?? If not, is there a way to fix this problem OR am I doing something wrong? Please help if you can. Thank you for your time.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I had that problem too, what I do is click 'new' and when the 'new prodject...' box comes up click 'new' in that box, but leave load drivers from 'program database' selected, do not select not 'own drivers'.

Hope that helps.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I had that problem too, what I do is click 'new' and when the 'new prodject...' box comes up click 'new' in that box, but leave load drivers from 'program database' selected, do not select not 'own drivers'.

Hope that helps.
I have tried that too but no luck. I do have the beta version. Could that be the problem?

annunaki

annunaki

I know I have no problems loading new drivers in. I will let you know which version I have later. I do not have it on this computer. I believe I have the Alpha version. I believe I click new project-> then new when the select a driver box comes up-> then I believe it is add a driver. Once the parameters are all loaded there is asave button toward the bottom of the page. I click that and everything is still there. Besure you name the diver and put in manufacturer information.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I know I have no problems loading new drivers in. I will let you know which version I have later. I do not have it on this computer. I believe I have the Alpha version. I believe I click new project-> then new when the select a driver box comes up-> then I believe it is add a driver. Once the parameters are all loaded there is asave button toward the bottom of the page. I click that and everything is still there. Besure you name the diver and put in manufacturer information.
I can get the Pro Alpha version to accept new drivers BUT not the original version of WinISD. Sometimes, it is a bit difficult to get the Alpha version to allow me to enter T/S parameters BUT with some trial and error I have managed to do so. Please let me know which version you are using.

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
I run the beta version 0.44 with no issues saving drivers under the "own drivers" category. Not sure what the issue is.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I run the beta version 0.44 with no issues saving drivers under the "own drivers" category. Not sure what the issue is.
Well perhaps I need to delete the WinIsd and re-install it and see what happens. Appreciate the info.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis