Wii at Circuit City (now sold out)

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I received an e-mail from Circuit City yesterday morning announcing on-line availability of the Wii bundle (Wii + one controller plus one game) in limited quantities. I was going to post a link last night but they were already sold out. If I get any other e-mails in this regard I will try to post right away so anyone here looking for one can order one before they sell out again. I will try to be faster next time but yesterday morning was hectic.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The best place to buy a Wii is at the Nintendo World store. There's one in NYC which always has them in stock. You can only buy one at a time, but if anybody wants one I can easily purchase one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ToysRUs.com has bundles starting at $300 in stock. I don't know if Wiis are still hard to come by, so I thought that I'd mention it.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wal-Mart used to sell out of the Wii in a matter of a couple of hours, now we may get 6 Wii units and have them for a whole day. It also depends on where you live, I hear Minnesota has tons of overstock on the Wii consoles.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah the last time i went to wally mart there were some wii's and they also seemed overly stocked on the different guitar hero games. Prior to christmas you could not get either, now it seems there are no problems with getting either in my area.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
ToysRUs.com has bundles starting at $300 in stock. I don't know if Wiis are still hard to come by, so I thought that I'd mention it.
I purchased a Wii for my son for Christmas from Toys R'Us in December 06 when they were nigh impossible to find. The day manager was really helpful. I would buy from them before any of the other stores in our area. Does anyone sell unbundled game systems anymore?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis