Wife to the mental hospital

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Tough situation. I know it's been going on a while. I hope you can find a way to work things out.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Hey Jamie,
I like the rest of the guys on her just want to echo my support and say my thoughts will be with your wife, you, and your family. I hope she gets the help she needs to enable her to get her life back and for you all to work out things for your family.
-Brad

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I like the rest of the guys on her.
How much do like them? ... but this is hardly the time or the place for the DL.

... and PM Rick for that action.

(c'mon ... how can you blame me?) :eek:

Good luck, Jamie. I know this is complicated and I hope it resolves itself soon. ;)

Last edited:
Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Bad monkey.

Anyway...

Jamie, I wish you and your family a happy holidays.

I know you can handle this but for the children...this is not a good time of the year to have that, where they suppose to be happy to be off at school, excited on gifts, lots of food....

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
So sorry to hear about your wife. Keep the faith and keep those kids safe. I hope the doctors and you can find a way to work this difficult situation out. Good luck and God Bless...

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief

... and PM Rick for that action.

(c'mon ... how can you blame me?) :eek:

Good luck, Jamie. I know this is complicated and I hope it resolves itself soon. ;)
Nice one Alex.
Ouch... yeah, that's what I get for typing late at night.
Should have read... I, like the rest of the guys on HERE, just want to echo my support...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Very very sorry to hear about this Jamie, don't think anyone around here can image the stress and difficulties in the situation you are in now.... Perhaps I'm opposing many of the posts in this thread but Jamie.... you should also make sure you don't lose yourself in this process, get to the point of doing what's right for YOU....

You love her so much.... there must be something someone out there can find out.... go new ways, talk to Chinese doctors.... talk to people who do medicine in unorthodox ways.... perhaps there is a chemical imbalance.... Or perhaps there is no hope....

I hope you find your way out of this.... I believe that in everything that is horrible when you pass the sh#¤, there will be a better life coming to you..... be strong mate :D

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Jamie, my heart and prayers go out to you. I was in a similiar situation a couple years ago, it was not my wife but me....she 302'd me to a mental facility, at first I vowed I would never forgive her and wanted very much to have my revenge for what she did to me. Harboring these thoughts left very little or nothing in the space of my heart, I focused daily in this bin of lunatics thinking I was different and not like them, man was I wrong. I took the most I could get out of this institution and these tools home with me. I am a recovering alcholic and drug addict, it is very easy for me to say this in a public forum, I have come out of the closet which has imprisioned me most of my adult life, admission and surrender to that which I can not control was the key for me. When I think back (which I do often) to that day, I realize my wife saved my life, I did not think so at the time of being 302'd. There is a healing process which does not happen over night. The thing that turned me around was when I thought: what if it was the other way around. Today is all I have, and with that branded on my heart, I live in harmony with life and my wife. Love is an emotion that I do not use randomely, it is exclusive to God and family. Sorry for the long post, but your situation has touched me in a divine way. Hope you don't mind, I will leave you with this prayer: Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light. Author: Jesus... I hope this does not offend anyone. God Bless you and your family, if you ever need to talk please feel free to PM me, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Best regards, Jeffrey

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis