Why does my volume vary?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
Here is some information about this issue.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
no change at all and all the music I listen to are “older” ones.:cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah in general it just points out to differences in recording "standards" for level. When I used to make my mix tapes from vinyl one of the advantages was being able to do my own level adjustments rather than just leave recording level constant on the recorder, even though it wasn't generally all that great a difference....and when I started including cd's then that introduced a bit more variance. Mostly these days I listen to whole albums and avoid the issue altogether :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yep. Happened to me too.
Not to derail OPs thread, are anyone having issues with the autocorrect that AH uses? I use only a Iphone and with the two autocorrects between AH and what Apple uses gets to be a real Hassle. I can Proofread postup. Go back and see change ups like "if" will be "of" or whole Sentences out. I have had to hit Refresh before even posting up. Helps most of the time. But I had post come up also that I didn't post. Thought maybe a hacker?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis