Who Wants to Play with Me?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
ESPN Fantasy site suczz today , can't even get on to check scores :(

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yea he just returned my PM...he says he is swamped at work:eek:. I believe maybe Adam could handle those duties since
I'm happy to do whatever it takes to keep him from giving you guys freebies. We can try to find another owner, or figure out a way to auto set it up. I'll see what he prefers. I've got a buddy that would manage the team if you guys are ok with it as well.

he is the commish.
And don't you forget it! :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm happy to do whatever it takes to keep him from giving you guys freebies. We can try to find another owner, or figure out a way to auto set it up. I'll see what he prefers. I've got a buddy that would manage the team if you guys are ok with it as well.

And don't you forget it! :p
Give us something. No freebies I hate when leagues do that with a team. Guys quit sometimes. It's fine with me if we leave his team alone except swapping out injured guys and bye guys(lol). I do like folks giving an effort though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I benched Jamie's guys that weren't playing and replaced them with the lowest scoring guys in their respective categories. That should be fair. Let me know if anybody has a problem with this. I could have added his highest scorers and it would have made it really interesting, but thats probably not too fair.

Lets see what happens with tonight's game and decide what to do with the volume dealers....

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I benched Jamie's guys that weren't playing and replaced them with the lowest scoring guys in their respective categories. That should be fair. Let me know if anybody has a problem with this. I could have added his highest scorers and it would have made it really interesting, but thats probably not too fair.

Lets see what happens with tonight's game and decide what to do with the volume dealers....
Todd, has Rodgers and AP going tonight so higher might not have mattered....:D. BTW...I guees the freebies your referring to was Michael Turner for Garrard trade(BTW good one Chris;):)) I'm fine with that. I would just like each team to be managed properly and to level the playing field. If Jamie is okay with your plan, I'm easy.

Okay maybe I have one issue ...please award the toilet bowl to its rightful owner....;):D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Leave Jamie's team as is, change it after next week :D, lol.
J/K of course :rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Todd, has Rodgers and AP going tonight so higher might not have mattered....:D. BTW...I guees the freebies your referring to was Michael Turner for Garrard trade(BTW good one Chris;):)) I'm fine with that. I would just like each team to be managed properly and to level the playing field. If Jamie is okay with your plan, I'm easy.

Okay maybe I have one issue ...please award the toilet bowl to its rightful owner....;):D
Jamie and I worked that one out on our own. Didn't know Garrard was going to go ape **** though. I didn't really need him, and my RB's are hurting, especially with Westbrook looking shaky. Anybody want Devin Hester?

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Jamie and I worked that one out on our own. Didn't know Garrard was going to go ape **** though. I didn't really need him, and my RB's are hurting, especially with Westbrook looking shaky. Anybody want Devin Hester?
Jamie needed a QB with the injury to McNabb and Garrard is a good alternative IMO. I didn't realize Jamie had so many RB's and he could afford to part with Turner:). As for Hester, no thanks because I'll switch back to Rivers after this upcoming bye. I had switched from Rivers to Cuttler this weekend because they(da Bears) were playing the Lions and it cost me some points. I'll be sticking with Rivers from here on out pending anything unforeseen.

Bill....:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

That was an interesting trade, although, I wouldn't have thought Garrard would have that kind of week. Higher might not matter, but AP had a bad week last week and if he has a decent week this week, AR might not get a lot of opportunities. Minnesota needs to keep the ball away from the pack to have a chance IMO. Todd deserves to win no matter what, and as long as he hits what would have been Jamies number, I'll make sure he does...

I can always bench AP :p

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
ESPN Fantasy site suczz today , can't even get on to check scores :(
I know I was so pissed. I found out yesterday morning that Willie Parker was not playing so I wanted to change him with Pitt's other running back. I tried to trade him but espn would not let me. So I tried to switch him with one of my other players and it would not let me do that either. So instead of getting 30 points I got 0:mad:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I know I was so pissed. I found out yesterday morning that Willie Parker was not playing so I wanted to change him with Pitt's other running back. I tried to trade him but espn would not let me. So I tried to switch him with one of my other players and it would not let me do that either. So instead of getting 30 points I got 0:mad:
You could ask Adam very nicely to fix that...;)

5...more to go.......:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Was mendenhall a Free Agent yesterday? If he really was and you were trying to get him, I'm willing to do whats right since the system was down... You'll just have to let me know what your plans were and I'll do what I can..

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Was mendenhall a Free Agent yesterday? If he really was and you were trying to get him, I'm willing to do whats right since the system was down... You'll just have to let me know what your plans were and I'll do what I can..
He was available but so was Mewelde Moore also a back up to Willie Parker, just saying ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I meant to not poop my pants and actually win. Can you fix that?

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
Mendenhall was a free agent yesterday and I did want him. He was projected to do better then the other guy according to espn. But the system going down is just part of the game.

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic

Hi,
I'm okay with that kind of move. I completely understand getting buried by work. If I lose, then I lose. This is supposed to be fun, not something to get worked up over.

Pheaton

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis