Who is your favorite actor/actress????

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tough call. I would probably pick Jackie Chan because of all the stunts he does himself but Bolo Yeung could wipe the floor with both of them.

Jim
Umm...........ok............but who is Bolo?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Your right on there. I only go to the movies for the movie itself not the actors. (and thats maybe once a year)

SBF1
Good point BUT you have to admit that if there is a hotty starring in the movie that it sure helps......right? :p:p

ScottWChicago

ScottWChicago

Audioholic Intern
Best Actor / Actress

Action - Arnold the Terminator
Comedy - John Belushi / Jim Carey / Adam Sadler
Drama - Tom Cruise / Tom Hanks / Tommie Lee Jones
Female - Demi Moore / Julia Roberts

Can you tell how old I am?

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Action - Arnold the Terminator
Comedy - John Belushi / Jim Carey / Adam Sadler
Drama - Tom Cruise / Tom Hanks / Tommie Lee Jones
Female - Demi Moore / Julia Roberts

Can you tell how old I am?
Oh, I would say in your early 40's. Am I correct? I really like Tom Hanks as he is very funny.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Umm...........ok............but who is Bolo?
Bolo Yeung was the huge muscular asian bad guy in Enter the Dragon, with Bruce Lee. He then starred in a bunch of awful low budget, that's low budget even by kung fu movie standards, movies. He's actually a very good martial artist, just not a very good actor.

Jack

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Bolo Yeung was the huge muscular asian bad guy in Enter the Dragon, with Bruce Lee. He then starred in a bunch of awful low budget, that's low budget even by kung fu movie standards, movies. He's actually a very good martial artist, just not a very good actor.

Jack
Yeah, I remember him. He is huge and quite mean. You never know Jet Li is faster. Sometimes, speed and quickness can off-set power. It would be a good fight for sure.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
He was also in a Van Damme movie, I think Lionheart. I wonder how that fight would have really turned out. :eek:

Jim

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
He was also in a Van Damme movie, I think Lionheart. I wonder how that fight would have really turned out. :eek:

Jim
Me too Jim. You know, many of these guys are fast. Steven Segal is also very quick. So is Jackie Chan. Guess Bruce Lee would have to be the qucikest of all-time. Chuck Norris is no slouch either. So who really knows.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I can honestly say there is not one actor currently working that if he has a movie out I feel obligated to go see it.

However, the following actors, if I see they're in a movie on TV, I'll flip to that channel every time. I also own DVDs by many of them:

John Wayne
Jimmy Stewart
Burt Lancaster
Glenn Ford
William Holden
Humphrey Bogart
Cary Grant
Charlton Heston
Robert Mitchem
Kirk Douglas
The Marx Brothers

Current actresses I like are Kate Beckensale, Kate Hutson, Angelina Jolie and Renee Zellwegger.

The actresses of the past are far too numerous to mention.
Shadow looking at your list again has me wondering something. Since you seem to like Westerns what about James Arness? I always liked watching Gunsmoke. Or, how about Robert Redford?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Very interesting Mike. What have you concluded?
i just scanned through the patriot. no hugh laurie or even the situation i described. perhaps it was really the man in the iron mask. I'll check soon

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
i just scanned through the patriot. no hugh laurie or even the situation i described. perhaps it was really the man in the iron mask. I'll check soon
Hey Mike sounds like a plan to me. Hope all is well my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

I am watching The Man in the Iron Mask as we speak on bravo, yes Hugh Laurie is in this movie.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Some other great Gary Oldman performances were Zorg in The Fifth Element and the DEA guy in Leon, The Professional. I liked Immortal Beloved the best, though.

Jim
Those are both great pics for him, as well as Bram Stokers Dracula.

"bring me everyone"

"everyone?"

"EVERYONE!!!"

classic.:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Those are both great pics for him, as well as Bram Stokers Dracula.

"bring me everyone"

"everyone?"

"EVERYONE!!!"

classic.:D
Loved the movie "The Professional". Gary Oldman was at his best in that one if you ask me. He is always able to be so believable-which is one of the many reasons Oldman is such a great actor.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Favorite actress: Shirley Maclaine.
Favorite actor: Sean Connery.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Jim
He was in Bloodsport with Van Damme and also apparently Double Impact. I could swear that was him in Big Trouble In Little China, but I looked it up and it wasn't.

Last edited:
Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
He was in Bloodsport with Van Damme and also apparently Double Impact. I could swear that was him in Big Trouble In Little China, but I looked it up and it wasn't.
That was Carter Wong in Big Trouble in Little China. He didn't do much in America, primarily because what little english he could speak was completely unintelligible. He was a huge star in Asia back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Jack

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis