Who has the most subwoofers in a HT or Audio System

J

jeff1956

Enthusiast
I have seen some beautiful systems in the "joe's picture forum" here in Audioholics

Who has the most subwoofers?

I saw on picture with 3?

Does anybody have more?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Right now I've got 4, but mktheater over on AVS has 6 dual driver subwoofers and popalock has 16 18" drivers in like 4 boxes.

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
Fuzz, are these used in a single home theater system?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzz, are these used in a single home theater system?
They are indeed. I actually bought my two TC Ultras from popa because he was moving on to his current setup. mk has gone through about 6 or so different subwoofer setups and I doubt he's done. I'll probably be adding a 5th sometime within the next year or so. Subwoofers are a lot of fun :D

V

vardo

Enthusiast
Right now 3 in a theater rm (no more space for more....I think) & 1 old Velodyne in
a listening (stereo) rm only.

I think mktheater has everyone beat.

vardo

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
We should have a vote on who has the most massive subwoofer setup. Notnyt has an insane system, and Popalocks is insane too. Doesn't Josh Ricci have an 8 driver Re XXX 18" driver system? That kind of air displacement would knock down my house.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I will claim the least: - A big fat 0.

No lack of power in the bass though.

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
They are indeed. I actually bought my two TC Ultras from popa because he was moving on to his current setup. mk has gone through about 6 or so different subwoofer setups and I doubt he's done. I'll probably be adding a 5th sometime within the next year or so. Subwoofers are a lot of fun :D
That probably goes beyond being a home theater enthusiast to being a subwoofer collector!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have seen some beautiful systems in the "joe's picture forum" here in Audioholics

Who has the most subwoofers?

I saw on picture with 3?

Does anybody have more?
Why?

Are you trying to justify buying multiple subs like most of us? :D

I have 4 Velodyne subs in the family room.

For my HT room, I currently have 2 Funk 18.0 subs + 2 RBH SX-1010N subs.

I just ordered 3 more RBH SX-1010N subs.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That probably goes beyond being a home theater enthusiast to being a subwoofer collector!
I'll say. He's posted a few videos of what his subs can do it is ridiculous. He can quite literally blow the doors off and the doors are down a hallway about 12-15 feet away from the HT basement room. Crazy stuff.

R

raynist

Junior Audioholic
Here is the list in my gameroom:

3 PSA XV15's
1 SVS PB12+
2 SVS PB12/2+

all soon to be replaced by dual PSA Triax's

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
You can never have enough subs, a friend of mine is ordering 4 ULS15 {dual - dual drives} for his theater, I am curious to see how much pressure they create... I suggested the purchase and he liked my HSU products so he is going with them, but he wouldn't go with the ascend towers I suggested he went with B&W for speakers....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You can never have enough subs, a friend of mine is ordering 4 ULS15 {dual - dual drives} for his theater, I am curious to see how much pressure they create... I suggested the purchase and he liked my HSU products so he is going with them, but he wouldn't go with the ascend towers I suggested he went with B&W for speakers....
If you aren't using a tapped horn and a rotary sub. You don't know what bass is. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis