Which AC~DC is it?, because this one sounds like crap!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I downloaded AC~DC Live Remastered (2003) and it doesn't sound right. I tried to find the best one (largest file and best bitrate) but it doesn't sound like it should. I have listed to Thunderstruck before and it sounded much better (also downloaded and burnt to CD). If anyone knows what I should be looking for I would really appreciate any help finding it.

MACCA350

MACCA350

Audioholic Chief
Doesn't surprise me, most AC~DC album's sound pretty average, they don't seem to make the effort in that department, at least not like the Eagles do.

cheers:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Doesn't surprise me, most AC~DC album's sound pretty average, they don't seem to make the effort in that department, at least not like the Eagles do.

cheers:)
Well, here is the thing. I have heard a good recording of that song Thunderstruck. It was dynamic and impressive. The one I downlowded (larger file than most) sounded compressed and dull. I know it is out their somewhere I just don't know were.:(

dave1490

dave1490

Audioholic
I downloaded AC~DC Live Remastered (2003) and it doesn't sound right. I tried to find the best one (largest file and best bitrate) but it doesn't sound like it should. I have listed to Thunderstruck before and it sounded much better (also downloaded and burnt to CD). If anyone knows what I should be looking for I would really appreciate any help finding it.

live music always sounds like crap to me,get the studio recored version.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I downloaded AC~DC Live Remastered (2003) and it doesn't sound right.
You can never tell the source from which the digital audio file was created. Did the album come from a legitimate download site like iTunes or a general file sharing site?

Regardless, I've noticed that AC/DC CDs that have been 'remastered' are like many new music releases - highly compressed and LOUD.

I haven't heard the Live CD you mention but I'd suggest trying to pick up a real CD instead of downloading. http://www.secondspin.com has a large selection of used CDs and I've purchased from them many times with great success.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I am cheap, but it looks like I will have to buy it.:(

Oh, well.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis