Where did the caveman go?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
+1 vote to writing him

I really miss Strat's participation in the forum. I sent a PM a while back, but haven't had a reply. Whatever the reason for his absence, it must be important. I have a street address, but I don't want to intrude upon his privacy. As much as I'm concerned and hope everything is OK, I don't see it as my place to interfere with his real life.

Is there an internet protocol that fits situations like this, that balances the unexpected absence of a member against his personal privacy? I don't know, but I lean strongly towards respecting personal privacy and hoping for the best upon his return. What says the forum?
if you know his street address, i think you should write him and ask how he is doing.

when you write him, do include your email, phone, even this thread so people at his house can maybe reply for him.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a street address, but I don't want to intrude upon his privacy.
Look, you post the address here and I'll post a reward. We'll round up a Posse and get to the bottom of this. I'm afraid JohnD might have found him and is making Strat fly right and act straight. :eek:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Didnt Matt say he was doing some special ops work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
I know that he likes to play guitar and that's where he got his user name from. He might be on tour with the band. But at least he can pm or email someone here for the good news.

Or, he might be secretly a member of the CIA (Cavemen Intellectual Audioholicalism)and was assign to a very top secret covert operation. And he is not telling it to anybody including to his wife & kids. I think:confused: Im watching too many spy movies on surround.

Or, he got into a big argument with one of the mod or admin thru pm or email coz we dont see such a thread like that. And decided that he is done with AH forum and moved on. We all saw that with the other guys here but knowing Strat I dont think he is that kind of a guy.

Or, GOD forbid, something not good happen.....

majorloser

majorloser

Are you guys gonna force me drive down to Westchester?
I surrendered my South Florida passport when I moved out.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I vote for sending a letter to him. You'll never know unless you ask. He might be in need or whatever.

majorloser

majorloser

Or, he got into a big argument with one of the mod or admin thru pm or email coz we dont see such a thread like that. And decided that he is done with AH forum and moved on. We all saw that with the other guys here but knowing Strat I dont think he is that kind of a guy.

I seriously doubt that he got into anything with he admins. Heck, was he even a contributing writer:

http://www.audioholics.com/author/stratman

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Seems Audioholics wasn't that important to him. You should just leave it at that.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis