Where can buy this jack cable for LG Subwoofer?

G

Gepenk Caem

Audiophyte
I want parallel wire from LG Subwoofer to Active Subwoofer.
Like this picture?

Where can i buy the jack subwoofer LG? like below this picture
Unfortunately if modifying the original cable jack. Thank you

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never saw a connector like that before. You tried LG's customer service?

G

Gepenk Caem

Audiophyte
If i change the source cable Subwoofer Active from Left and Right speaker LG like this picture below. Whether the damage amp LG?

Thank you

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Which subwoofer do you have? You have an active subwoofer? The "Subwoofer LG" appears to be a passive subwoofer, thus the 3ohm indication on the proprietary connector. The connection shown for the active subwoofer is using what are called high level (or speaker level) inputs on a subwoofer with such connections included, and such subs wouldn't be damaged by the amp.

G

Gepenk Caem

Audiophyte
Which subwoofer do you have? You have an active subwoofer? The "Subwoofer LG" appears to be a passive subwoofer, thus the 3ohm indication on the proprietary connector. The connection shown for the active subwoofer is using what are called high level (or speaker level) inputs on a subwoofer with such connections included, and such subs wouldn't be damaged by the amp.
Yes i have an active subwoofer. I want to add an active subwoofer to amplifier LG, because LG Subwoofer is less bass for me.

If i connect the active subwoofer to the rear speakers LG port, whether it will damage the LG Amp? Please help me.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
If the mains aren't high passed, you could use the high level inputs on your subwoofer for its input signal. Given the proprietary subwoofer connection and spring-lever terminals for L+R hinting of low production costs, I'm guessing your mains probably aren't high passed.

Is this the back of your sub?

If so, just run a second set of speaker wires from your receiver's L and R channels into the spring terminals on the back of your sub, and there's a good chance it'll work. No, it shouldn't damage your amp. The speaker-level inputs on a powered subwoofer don't appreciably contribute to the load.

Last edited:
G

Gepenk Caem

Audiophyte
If the mains aren't high passed, you could use the high level inputs on your subwoofer for its input signal. Given the proprietary subwoofer connection and spring-lever terminals for L+R hinting of low production costs, I'm guessing your mains probably aren't high passed.

Is this the back of your sub?

If so, just run a second set of speaker wires from your receiver's L and R channels into the spring terminals on the back of your sub, and there's a good chance it'll work. No, it shouldn't damage your amp. The speaker-level inputs on a powered subwoofer don't appreciably contribute to the load.
Very true, it is looked back my active subwoofer.

If so, I will try parallel wiring from L & R ampifier LG to active subwoofer. Thanks for the suggestions, I so happy. My feeling is not worried anymore...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis