M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
No new posts in the Vent since yesterday?
I don't know about others, but I haven't had much to say. I can only speak so much about needing a new job. I'm low on jokes to share. Haven't bought anything new recently that's worth mentioning.

I haven't had a duck break into my house either.

I did end up with a 5 gallon bucket of dog doo this weekend now that the snow has melted away. I don't think anyone wants a picture of that.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
SPRING is going on :D
Ooh...yeah, I forgot about that since I was able to go outside and do yard work.

Can't really watch TV since the kids want to watch the movie "Frozen" again and again and again and again... or listen to the CD again and again and again and again...

"Do you want to build a snowman..." I know the lyrics. It's sad. I know. If I wasn't bald my hair would have been pulled out long ago.

Now that it's warm out or at least not freezing, I need excuses to be outside like climbing on the roof and such. Roof needs replacing...siding needs replacing...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ooh...yeah, I forgot about that since I was able to go outside and do yard work.

Can't really watch TV since the kids want to watch the movie "Frozen" again and again and again and again... or listen to the CD again and again and again and again...

"Do you want to build a snowman..." I know the lyrics. It's sad. I know. If I wasn't bald my hair would have been pulled out long ago.

Now that it's warm out or at least not freezing, I need excuses to be outside like climbing on the roof and such. Roof needs replacing...siding needs replacing...
Sounds like you will benefit from this one then LOL....WATCH the trailer.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/movies-blu-ray-discs-dvds-theatricks/89861-anybody-seen-frozen.html

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
At work. Its my friday. :D Working on my audio cabinet and doing yard work this weekend. :)

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
Or perhaps the world is at peace with itself and we are all happy with what we have and who we are! Or perhaps I have had too much cofffee this morning!

itschris

itschris

I've been away too, but got nervous when I came to check in and nothing was happening... not even in the bored thread. I've been negotiating a promotion for the past couple of weeks and of course it comes with 10 times the work, more people and things to be accountable for. I'm wiped.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
I don't know about others, but I haven't had much to say. I can only speak so much about needing a new job. I'm low on jokes to share. Haven't bought anything new recently that's worth mentioning.

I haven't had a duck break into my house either.

I did end up with a 5 gallon bucket of dog doo this weekend now that the snow has melted away. I don't think anyone wants a picture of that.
Does that mean the three who thanked your post WANT to see a 5 gallon bucket of dog doo?

I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Does that mean the three who thanked your post WANT to see a 5 gallon bucket of dog doo?

I'm confused.
I find that thought mildly disturbing. It is a distinct possibility. I didn't even think to take a photo of it before it hit the trashcan. It is a lot of poo. But then the mutt always produced a lot. Seems like more comes out that goes in. Not sure why. He's also old and getting very gassy. He also is prone to making those hacking noises that old people in nursing homes make. I told a friend and she didn't believe me. Then she and her husband visited. The dog made his noises and she just had that "Oh my god!" look on her face.

I still have more poo to pick up. I could take a photo if someone really wants to see it.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Forgive me if I err on the side of caution and DON'T thank you for these two posts. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Ok...I thought this was hilarious! I didn't pay too much attention in spots. As evidenced when the two characters starting singing (in the overdub) "We're going to POOOOOOOORRRRKKKKK!" repeatedly while my children were watching and laughing. My wife looked at me with "that look" and I just looked back with the "I had no idea..." look. We played it cool and the kids didn't realize the term had different connotations.

Oops...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ok...I thought this was hilarious! I didn't pay too much attention in spots. As evidenced when the two characters starting singing (in the overdub) "We're going to POOOOOOOORRRRKKKKK!" repeatedly while my children were watching and laughing. My wife looked at me with "that look" and I just looked back with the "I had no idea..." look. We played it cool and the kids didn't realize the term had different connotations.

Oops...
Yeah, should have mentioned - NOT FOR KIDS lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis