What VINYL ONLY Are Ya Listening To? Thread! ;)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
With my favorite turntable down while I get its main control PC board serviced in Japan (45rpm operation had hiccups), I've moved my Hana ML cartridge to the older Luxman PD-121U direct drive TT. While not quite as quiet as the other, it's still quite stunning! :)
PGabriel_So_PD-121U-Hana_ML.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My recording session of a Tinsley Ellis album. Unfortunately, my C300 (bottom deck) stopped working..take up side stopped turning.
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg

I swapped out the C300 for a KX-800 to finish off the Dolby C tape.
IMG_0350.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I listened to this Sunday night. I thought I would take my latest acquisition for a test drive. I used the left well.

IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Playing Big Star's 1st two LP's today. There is a great documentary on them on Amazon Prime right now.
Who remembers the monster 1967 hit by the Box Tops "The Letter"? Same lead singer, Alex Chilton. That song was covered by Joe Cocker if you remember. "Cry Like a Baby" was another big hit by The Box Tops.

Attachments

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Playing Big Star's 1st two LP's today. There is a great documentary on them on Amazon Prime right now.
Who remembers the monster 1967 hit by the Box Tops "The Letter"? Same lead singer, Alex Chilton. That song was covered by Joe Cocker if you remember. "Cry Like a Baby" was another big hit by The Box Tops.
I have that first one, but not the other. I should put it on, haven't played it in quite a while.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I have that first one, but not the other. I should put it on, haven't played it in quite a while.
Nice. If you have an original pressing, it's worth up to $400+. Both of mine are re-issues. The second LP is as good as the first imo.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't listened to my 100 plus LPs in a while. Might have to revisit that since I'm about to replace the belt and the stylus on my REGA Planar 3.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections

IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg

Playing side A on a Yamaha KX-1200
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg

Playing side B on the Yamaha KX-800
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Besides Trower's excellent guitar, James Dewar's vocals are grossly underated. If you like bluesy rock then Robin Trower should be on your list.
1000002227.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis