what verson software does my Rotel 1069 carry?

G

Golfnut_42

Audiophyte
Guys,

I trying to figure out which series of numbers are the firmware versions on my Rotel 1069. By holding down the mute button on my remote it will flash two different things. One, V 1.1.8 - 080128, then, VIDEO V 1.47. The question is being asked simply because I'm trying to get to the bottom of the hand shaking issue between my Rotel 1069 and my Oppo bdp83. I spoke with my local Rotel shop and he said find the version of firmware and if it is lower than 121, 120 etc. than most likely I'm missing a critical update to fix the problem. Anybody have any answers? Which one should I be looking at the V 1.1.8 or the V 1.47?

Thanks

J

jyj

Audiophyte
Guys,

I trying to figure out which series of numbers are the firmware versions on my Rotel 1069. By holding down the mute button on my remote it will flash two different things. One, V 1.1.8 - 080128, then, VIDEO V 1.47. The question is being asked simply because I'm trying to get to the bottom of the hand shaking issue between my Rotel 1069 and my Oppo bdp83. I spoke with my local Rotel shop and he said find the version of firmware and if it is lower than 121, 120 etc. than most likely I'm missing a critical update to fix the problem. Anybody have any answers? Which one should I be looking at the V 1.1.8 or the V 1.47?

Thanks
There is a new version of the video v1.50 that is on the support page as fix bwgroup-support

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis