What TV series have you been pulled into?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OK, so I am usually not really into watching tv, years agao I used to watch Sopranos and the news, nothing else, for a while there I didn't even watch movies, except for honestly maybe 5 a year, granted I was taking care of my family and building 2 businesses from the ground up, so time was a commodity...
Now I have more time on my hands and found myself getting addicted to tv series, I have watched stuff on netflix and amazon that I never had the chance to watch 10 years ago, like 24, heroes {waste of time}, weeds, the shield, ect...

So am I missing anything?
I am caught up on...
Homeland
SOA
Under the dome {lol, its not that bad}
Breaking Bad {my favorite}
Newsroom {watchable first season was good, now eh..}
Glee {just kidding, although I like that tall lesbian actress she is funny in other stuff}
Camp {my kids watch this, and they are short so I end up sitting through them, its not absolutely terrible}
Orange and Black {don't watch this with your kids, lol, not a bad series though}

I started watching house of cards but lost interest, I think that is it, I may be forgetting a couple... I intend on watching dexter start to finish after it is over and True blood {maybe, depending on how I like the first few eps}...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We seem to have different tastes in shows, but here's what I like and would recommend for Netflixing and Priming:
  • Burn Notice
  • Psych
  • Eureka
  • Warehouse 13
  • The Finder
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Continuum
  • Longmire
  • Justified
  • Melissa and Joey (I kid you not, I find that show pretty funny)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
We seem to have different tastes in shows, but here's what I like and would recommend for Netflixing and Priming:
  • Burn Notice
  • Psych
  • Eureka
  • Warehouse 13
  • The Finder
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Continuum
  • Longmire
  • Justified
  • Melissa and Joey (I kid you not, I find that show pretty funny)
I knew I forgot a couple, I started eureka, watched all the Justifieds, and psychs, also watched all the Monks...

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Dexter
Justified
House of Cards
Shameless
Ray Donovan

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have watched all the shameless's also I forgot about them, caught up when I had my shoulder surgery, and I am watching Ray Donovan too, I think Ill be caught up in a couple eps...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Most of the popular ones I like. I'm loving 4400 on Netflix right now, 3 episodes in. I kept reading how great it was.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The wire
Mad men
Boardwalk empire
Game of thrones

There ya go... That should pass a couple months for you :p only problem is all of them except Mad Men are on HBO. There's lots of other good shows out there, but most I can think of off the top of my head have already been mentioned.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's about 4400 people who disappear from different years/decades and reappear in present time, basically a Sci-Fi series. Pretty cool. Another good show BBC's Broadchurch(In the vain of The killing, some say better) watching the 2nd episode today. BBC's Orphan Black is great too.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Dexter
Boardwalk empire
Game of thrones
Along with most of the shows about Alaska

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Most of what I watch has already been mentioned, but I'd toss in Sherlock and Downton Abbey from BBC. The wife and I are eagerly awaiting season 3 of Sherlock and own 1 & 2 on Blu Ray. Also enjoy the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother on the lighter side of things.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
New shows:
Longmire
Suits
Continuing:
Futurama

Catching up with Battlestar Galactica, Warehouse 13 and Arrested Development

Was watching Continuum, White collar and Falling skies bot got tired of them

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Most of the popular ones I like. I'm loving 4400 on Netflix right now, 3 episodes in. I kept reading how great it was.
I just watched the first 2 4400s and I think Ill do a couple of them a week... looks interesting...

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
BBC's Sherlock is a great show. If you like that, another great show from the BBC is Luther, its a bit like Sherlock but less over the top. One show that I find watchable is Fringe, and in a few days the whole series will be up on Netflix. It is like the successor to the X-files. My all time favorite dramas are Twin Peaks, Rome, and The Wire.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I forgot about Suits - glad that BSA mentioned it (first two seasons on Prime). I'm watching one of this season's episodes now on the USA Network website. I also like Covert Affairs (first three seasons available on Prime).

Like others, I also enjoyed Sherlock. Good show. I'm still baffled that a season is three shows, but whatever... :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Is that the sherlock with lucy liu? I didn't like that at all...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Ill have to check that out, 3 episode seasons sounds attractive.. a few hours and I will feel like I accomplished something... vs how I feel every other day...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis