Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I was just posting a new thread on AH and some jazzy piano music started playing on my computer speakers. This is the only program running on my computer right now. Is this site trying to add sound, and I just picked up a quick test?

Weird stuff is happening. I'm about to blame it on the Nez Perce Indian medicine man grave my house apparently was built over. :eek:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I was just posting a new thread on AH and some jazzy piano music started playing on my computer speakers. This is the only program running on my computer right now. Is this site trying to add sound, and I just picked up a quick test?

Weird stuff is happening. I'm about to blame it on the Nez Perce Indian medicine man grave my house apparently was built over. :eek:
Put the bottle down Tomorrow. Don't you think you had enough for today?

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Hearing things again, are we?:p Sure that wasn't the voices in your head arguing?:eek:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
LOL, you guys cut no slack. I'll remember this..... heh heh.....

By the way, I hate piano jazz. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, could be a hallucination. Did you go with the stuffing or the rice tonight? If you doubled up, that might explain it.

Oh, or a computer virus. Gotta watch those "other" websites, my friend. They'll get ya.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, could be a hallucination. Did you go with the stuffing or the rice tonight? If you doubled up, that might explain it.

Oh, or a computer virus. Gotta watch those "other" websites, my friend. They'll get ya.
Yeah...I was wondering about viri.....:eek:

But about those "other" sites...no music...just grunts. LOL.

Oh, yeah...of course I was wrong. Rice was the order of the day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But about those "other" sites...no music...just grunts. LOL.
I just noticed something...I meant to say "watch out for", not "watch". I wasn't actually endorsing those sites. Oh, and really - no music? You just haven't found the good ones, then. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis