What the recommended amplifier to this speaker...

I

Iker

Enthusiast
Hi everyone

Friends here, i want to know what the recommended amplifier that run the KEF R900s with R600c at hight level of everything and gives them the maximum power to run everything they produce for it.....

Note : R900 is 250WRMS At 8 Ohms...., The R600c is 200WRMS at 8 Ohms.....

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Hi everyone

Friends here, i want to know what the recommended amplifier that run the KEF R900s with R600c at hight level of everything and gives them the maximum power to run everything they produce for it.....

Note : R900 is 250WRMS At 8 Ohms...., The R600c is 200WRMS at 8 Ohms.....
How much power you need would depends on the dimensions of your room, you listening position and the SPL (sound pressure level)/how loud you typically listen to. Since you seem to be talking about the "maximum" power for those speakers, and KEF specified 25 to 250W, assuming they mean average power (or incorrectly called RMS by many), I would say you need an amplifier that is rated for 250 (maximum of the range KEF specified) to 300 watts per channel.

You can go lower if you only want enough power for them to sound their best (but then refer to my first sentence), or higher because it is typically a good thing to have more than you need. Power is like money, you can have enough, but never too much.

I

Iker

Enthusiast
Clear , very clear....

Thank you mr peng, really i get what i want...again thank you...
:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis