What sorround speakers(rears)you recommend?

Vallenato

Vallenato

Audioholic Intern
what sorround speakers (rears) you recommend to me? What features I need to see to select a good choice?
thanks in advance:)

B

BWG707

Audioholic
Klipsch SS.5 for the money have very good sound and are very efficient.

B

BWG707

Audioholic
Thanks for your answers..If I compare Cambridgesoundworks vs Klipsch surround speakers.. what is Better ?:rolleyes:
If you go by specs the Klipsch hands down are much better. I myself have never heard the Cambridgesoundworks before but right now I am using the SS.5 for my rears and I really like the sound of the horns, they seem to work very well especially for H.T. use. I think it would be hard to find better rear speakers at the price point of the SS.5's. Good luck with your decision. If you can expand your budget the Axiom surround speakers are very impressive.

Vallenato

Vallenato

Audioholic Intern
If you go by specs the Klipsch hands down are much better. I myself have never heard the Cambridgesoundworks before but right now I am using the SS.5 for my rears and I really like the sound of the horns, they seem to work very well especially for H.T. use. I think it would be hard to find better rear speakers at the price point of the SS.5's. Good luck with your decision. If you can expand your budget the Axiom surround speakers are very impressive.
Klipsch SS.5 is hard to find but I have seen some Klipsch surround speakers (other Models) like Synergy III 4in -2way, 5-1/4 2 way,KSB-s1, etc, etc what about these others Older Models from Klipsch rear speakers? Is a good choice?Anybody have tried?

B

BWG707

Audioholic
Klipsch SS.5 is hard to find but I have seen some Klipsch surround speakers (other Models) like Synergy III 4in -2way, 5-1/4 2 way,KSB-s1, etc, etc what about these others Older Models from Klipsch rear speakers? Is a good choice?Anybody have tried?
The Synergy III's I would imagine would be very close in performance with the SS.5's although I have never heard them. I think that B.B. carries them so you might be able to audition them. I have been reading that the SS.5's are discontinued and people are clamering to find them, some are willing to pay upbove MSRP. I guess they are very popular. I would definitely audition the Synergy III's they are priced at about the same as what the SS.5's were.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis