What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doesn't it really count as optimism when your standards are so low?
You wouldn't happen to have a sister with the same mentality, would you? "Lower your standards until your expectations are already met." Bam. Now I'm an Adonis.

J

Jimz711

Full Audioholic
Hey, I'm being teased too. This is the picture the guy sent me today, just to let me know he's not sending me a box full of rocks or weird sex toys or something. :eek:
In a salt water aquariums some people will pay 10 dollars a pound for rocks, before shipping. The sex toys well they are a different matter.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You wouldn't happen to have a sister with the same mentality, would you? "Lower your standards until your expectations are already met." Bam. Now I'm an Adonis.
Who knows, I could have a long lost sister out there somewhere. Hopefully I haven't made out with her or checked her out if she's out there.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
In a salt water aquariums some people will pay 10 dollars a pound for rocks, before shipping. The sex toys well they are a different matter.
Well I guess I could sell the rocks I they're the right ones. After a thorough disinfecting, the toys could be of some use........:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Who knows, I could have a long lost sister out there somewhere. Hopefully I haven't made out with her or checked her out if she's out there.
Okay...fine. Any low-standard friends? :D Well, low-standard friends that aren't adverse to taking their shoes off before they walk on the carpet?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Okay...fine. Any low-standard friends? :D Well, low-standard friends that aren't adverse to taking their shoes off before they walk on the carpet?
What about low standards and they don't wear shoes at all?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered a bunch of stuff today, but the largest order was for 108 rolls of toilet paper :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Rubbing eyes, eh. What the heck? musta been lots of drinkin' last nite.:p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just got 2 fountain pens that afterlife linked for me on ebay. $15 shipped, can't wait to get them.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll be ordering the replacement for the Onkyo tonight. Can't wait for this one. Should be happy with it for a long time :D

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
I'll be ordering the replacement for the Onkyo tonight. Can't wait for this one. Should be happy with it for a long time :D
What Onkyo model is being replaced, and what make model are you ordering?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis