What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
just got these delivered today! Trying to "broaden" my movie watching so two are foreign language with English subtitles: "Day For Night", France, 1973. "The Devil Strikes at Night", Germany, 1957

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 4.24.45 PM.png

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
This showed up yesterday:

Fluance RT85 Reference High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable and record cleaner.
8137G6-XNVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
starting to have trouble getting things off the lower shelves, this comes in handy! (Cheapest I could find on Amazon!)

IMG_4266.JPG
IMG_4267.JPG

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Just posted an unboxing video for the Nord One NC500MB Hypex NCore mono block amplifiers:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought a new car. Well that is to say I put money down and ordered it. Could take 4 months to get. I still have not seen one in person and neither has the dealership. Nevermind, I guess I have nothing real to report.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I bought a new car. Well that is to say I put money down and ordered it. Could take 4 months to get. I still have not seen one in person and neither has the dealership. Nevermind, I guess I have nothing real to report.
You're not sharing much here. Not even a photo. o_O

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
You could at least reveal what you ordered.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
2022 WRX limited. I was offered 5 grand less than I paid for my 2019 that has 24k miles. Crazy times we are in. I've looked for a photo of mine with the extra kit I got but have not found anything good. Dark gray with red underspoilers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis