What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A thick kerf triple chip blade ... that's hot. Like zero tear out with that, even on plastic laminate. I don't really work with that stuff for a living which is probably why I still like playing with it.
I just hope the saw is as good as the blade. In the end I couldn't help but try the Bosch. Being able to flush it up to a wall, plus the up front controls for my short arms, proved to be too much of a draw. If it's too sloppy, I'll send it back and try the DeWalt.

Was thinking about the Bosch gravity rise stand as well. We'll have to see after the saw arrives.

Nice shop vac!

That's very similar to my Rigid. But, mine does not have the full cart and mine does have the lift-off leaf blower.

I think that's the only thing I'll miss from the old shop vac I had, was the lift off blower. This one you have to cart the whole thing around to use the blower. However the noise level is excellent with the deadener and it just has a lot of small, but extremely useful features.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
$10 from Amazon (but you'll have to wait for them to get in stock before they will ship)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Roy Orbison - A Black & White Night (DTS)
upload_2015-7-6_17-44-41.jpeg

The Blu-ray version was discontinued and goes used for $50 and up.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I was given this to me for services rendered... Its not a STHIL but its more than enough for a 50' city lot. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I keep thinking I hear the rumbling of the brown truck. New work toys coming today.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
$10 from Amazon (but you'll have to wait for them to get in stock before they will ship)

I got this one a while back and it appears the new one is the same as the contents of this box just without the car. (and no, I didn't pay $52... it was on sale for like $19)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Roy Orbison - A Black & White Night (DTS)
View attachment 16291
The Blu-ray version was discontinued and goes used for $50 and up.
Got here fast. Will watch it this weekend. I've seen it dozens of times and one of the ways I tuned my sub when it was streaming in HQ on Netflix/Amazon. Might be the best sounding live concert besides The Eagles.:cool:

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
I don't have the cash flow for bikes like you do.

But, man I am a Specialized Fanboy myself (and I'm not a fanboy of many brands of anything).

See my pic, 2013 Specialized Carve HT. Wow, it is truly a pleasure to ride!

Never updated. Grew tired of the Fox fork so replaced it with a Rock Shox Pike reduced to 120MM travel. What a huge upgrade, smooth, buttery smooth. And the oversized black stantions...

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Been hunting for another universal remote for downstairs. Was thinking about another Harmony Ultimate home, but I've heard so many good things about URC that I thought I'd try one out. Harmony Ultimate Home is $305 on Amazon last I checked plus tax. Got an MX-1200 and MRF-350 base station for $355 on ebay. Remote is *supposedly* BNIB, while the base station has light use. If they both arrive in good shape, pretty good deal. Now I just need to learn how to program one of these things.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Been hunting for another universal remote for downstairs. Was thinking about another Harmony Ultimate home, but I've heard so many good things about URC that I thought I'd try one out. Harmony Ultimate Home is $305 on Amazon last I checked plus tax. Got an MX-1200 and MRF-350 base station for $355 on ebay. Remote is *supposedly* BNIB, while the base station has light use. If they both arrive in good shape, pretty good deal. Now I just need to learn how to program one of these things.

That is a good deal. I don't have the 1200 but have 3 or 4 other models. I can help you out if you get in a bind. I have done most of my programming with a MSC400 which gives RS-232, IR, Video sensors and relay's so you could drop the screen like a 12v trigger and other cool stuff. I have an extra one I would let go cheap if want it and you could resell the 350.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I sniped a Niles SI-275 2-channel amp on eBay last week. It just arrived this evening.

Mmm, beefy. It's 75 wpc @ 8 ohms, 120 wpc @ 4 ohms, 0.02% THD at full rated power, and is rated as stable down to 2 2/3 ohms. Unfortunately, it's not bridgeable.

Seller said it powered on but no further testing was done. I dug a pair of satellites out of the closet and hooked them up to make sure the amp worked.

The amp performs flawlessly. When I turn the gain pots, there's no scratchiness. For about $90 shipped, I think I got a bargain.

I can't believe I ever thought those plastic HTIB satellites sounded good, though. They're horrible!

Interestingly, the Niles amp looks nearly identical to this Sonance 260. There are some who have speculated that both were made by ATI.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I sniped a Niles SI-275 2-channel amp on eBay last week. It just arrived this evening.

Mmm, beefy. It's 75 wpc @ 8 ohms, 120 wpc @ 4 ohms, 0.02% THD at full rated power, and is rated as stable down to 2 2/3 ohms. Unfortunately, it's not bridgeable.

Seller said it powered on but no further testing was done. I dug a pair of satellites out of the closet and hooked them up to make sure the amp worked.

The amp performs flawlessly. When I turn the gain pots, there's no scratchiness. For about $90 shipped, I think I got a bargain.

I can't believe I ever thought those plastic HTIB satellites sounded good, though. They're horrible!

Interestingly, the Niles amp looks nearly identical to this Sonance 260. There are some who have speculated that both were made by ATI.
What are you gonna use it for the BASS Shakers?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, I'm sure I'll find a use for it somewhere.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis