What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Easiest way is to upload to Imgur, then paste the generated BB code into your post.

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
And a pair of samsung pro 32GB micro sdhc cards to my camera and finally
Pink Sennheiser momentum on-ear for my wife.

RochRx7

RochRx7

Enthusiast
testing this bbcode:

Bought one of these Denon X4100W's over the weekend ($675 shipped.. coming tomorrow!!!) but in Black :(

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Razer Atrox XBox One Fight Stick!!!

Top of the line stick with Sanwa parts, fully mod-ready.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-atrox-xbox-one

It turns out that Killer Instinct is tough on the Right Bumper Button on the Xbox One! Many online complaints that people have broken the right bumper. So, fight stick on the way.

Unfortunately, the controller that I broke is my custom-modded COD / GOW controller, so I have a good reason to repair it. Parts were $6.

Xbox one controller is quite a bit more complicated and more difficult to work on, as compared to the 360 controller.

Also, I noted that Xbox One controller has a chip from my semiconductor employer company! Nice!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Actually, our company makes THE micro-controller chip for the XBone controller! I didn't realize that. Nice. :cool:

Everybody buy Xbox Ones!!!:p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hey, that's the same one I put in that tower I built. Very good drive.
I've actually got an older 180GB Intel SSD right now, but as you might imagine the space limitation sucks. I've gotten around it for a while with external storage, but having 500GB built in will be nice.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got HD to price match to a website. Thought I'd give it a try, it can always go back.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A thick kerf triple chip blade ... that's hot. Like zero tear out with that, even on plastic laminate. I don't really work with that stuff for a living which is probably why I still like playing with it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis