What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
Main Living2 Update.jpg

Got the LG 65LB5200 65" TV from Walmart $699 + tax thought that was a good deal.
Wanted 70" but at that price I'm good...

Well its mounted and its not bad for the price.

Last edited:
AMenard

AMenard

Audiophyte
Focusrite i2u2 audio interface and a pair of ATH-M50X "special edition" headphones.

The i2u2 will be mostly used as a headphone amp and as a DAC with my Cambridge Audio A500 dedicated music system.
I'm presently considering replacing the A500 with a either a "pro" amp (like the Crown XLS 1000/2000) or go the self powered speaker/monitor route. My taste in HT audio has changed over the last year and I'm more and more going back to a stereo or 2.1 setup. Call it nostalgia or maturity :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks guys I'm excited. Z what are you talking about?:) errr um it's a NEWYEARS gift for myself. :p That's it for electronics, well for now.:cool:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I hope you have more luck with your's because mine sucks. I think I got 3 speakers that are working, the rest turned into confetti.
That's because I listen to my Mark Levinson sound system @ 75dB and you listen @ 120dB. :eek: :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
How many speakers are in the 570? Has to be a lot. My little Audi has 14 which is way beyond overkill, of course is it the lowly Bang and Olufson :( (I like it) but I could probably park my car in the back of yours lol

What color did you get, PICS!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I forgot to mention I got an Amazon Fire TV. Pretty cool little device. Honestly, all I wanted it for was to say, "Find Gary Busey." My GF had no idea what I was doing or why I was laughing so hard.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
How many speakers are in the 570? Has to be a lot. My little Audi has 14 which is way beyond overkill, of course is it the lowly Bang and Olufson :( (I like it) but I could probably park my car in the back of yours lol

What color did you get, PICS!
The Mark Levinson system has 19 speakers. There's probably one speaker in the glove compartment. :eek: :)

I got the silver color, which seems to be the most popular color. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Needed it, so...and since the PJ has 3D, which I really don't care about, but these are cheap. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
And here I thought "I'm broke" means there's no more money to be spent :p :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There really isn't but I will need to buy it sooner or later. Plus both were on sale and cheapest I could find it + I got Xmas money as a gift. :) Look what you made me do Fuzz, lol. Next I'll have to get theater seats. Nope no room in this tiny apt. at all.

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
Finally found a used pair of LSA On Wall surrounds to use as rears, matching my current sides. I'm finally done with speakers! lol

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Finally found a used pair of LSA On Wall surrounds to use as rears, matching my current sides. I'm finally done with speakers! lol

We're the walls pre-wired or did you have to do some fishing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well I went and did it.:oops: I got a Acer projector.:eek: The price was too good to pass up, gulp.:cool: I blame fuzz. :p Thanks for the help man.
Just got here.:eek::) That was FAST.:cool: I will mess around with it tomm. too tired but excited.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis