What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Amazon has not been keeping their two day shipping promise lately. In the past two months, most of our orders have taken longer than two days to get here. I am not happy about it.

Natrix

Natrix

Junior Audioholic
I ordered a pair of 55 and 60 lb CAP dumbbells from Amazon last Sunday and 3 of the 4 dumbbells arrived on Wednesday as scheduled, but one of the 55 lb 'bells didn't show up until this morning. I heard a clank on my doorstep and then a doorbell ring at 8:30am like "F**k your heavy ass package". I sent an email to Amazon explaining the situation yesterday and told told them I didn't expect compensation only that I was disappointed that my package took 6 days from the time I ordered to get to me. They replied with a free extra month of Prime membership and explained that it is not always in their power to get the packages delivered on time as that falls on the carrier. I checked the tracking number yesterday and my package originated in Tennessee and as of yesterday it was in Utah. Last time I checked I'm located right in the middle of those places.

I order an inordinate amount of stuff from Amazon and their customer service is top notch. I've had very few issues with all my orders, but they have always satisfied my expectations when something does go awry. I highly recommend anyone with problems contact them as they have always taken care of me.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Old backpack is dying so I ordered a new bag. I've been a backpack guy since forever, but I thought I'd try something new.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
amazon said attempt delivery was made on my tablet case when someone was home to receive it. No second attempt was made either. :mad:CONTACTED THEM VIA CHAT AND SHOULD BE HERE TODAY. We will see. First time they mess up.
Suffice to say it did not arrive today as I expected. Now Tuesday delivery date because of Mondays holiday. At least I had the gull to ask for a credit and was given a free month of Prime.:rolleyes:

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I have the G3 LG, but work finally decided to add me to their corporate plan and they were very liberal on device, so I had to decide between this and the IPhone 6 Plus, figured for work I would appreciate the pen. Galaxy Note 4. Says ships on October 14th but AT&T Rep says 24th. When I get it I will write a review.

Attachments

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New printer, hopefully it will cut down on ink costs switching to a laser.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll bet it will do that big time.
Ink jet consumables are ridiculous.
Hey, how's that hand bag working out for you?:D
Ink jet's are crazy, I can't believe I've put up with them this long. Another reason why I went with brother is because it seems like they could care less about third party toner stuff so the third party stuff ends up being pretty good and less money.

Haven't received it yet, although if you saw it in person I'd probably look more sherpa and less hand flipper NTTAWWT. I'm small and Asian, and the bag is big and straps across my back. Totally Mt. Everest Sherpa-ish.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
22" LED 1080p HDTV - 120Hz - Wide Color Enhancer | Samsung UN22F5000AF

And

Amazon.com: Philips SDV1125T/27 Indoor HDTV/UHF/VHF/FM Antenna: Electronics

Adam cr@pped on me for going cheap on the antenna.:rolleyes::D And, at first, my lack of success in getting good reception on all of the channels available around here backed up his assessment. But, with further fiddling around, I now get perfect reception on all three channels. So Adam: :p

I'm quite happy with the TV, which I bought for the kitchen - the picture is great right out of the box. I'll still do some more adjustments though.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm looking for a remote for my second system to consolidate what TV, AVR, VHS/DVD combo as the remote for the VHS/DVD combo really sucks. I've narrowed it down to these:

1) Logitech Harmony 350.. For $50, I can consolidate all my device remotes but it only allows to create one activity which I would use to setup the AVR,VHS/DVD combo, and TV. I can use an existing remote can be used for regular TV viewing.

2) Philips SRP5107 for $23 which allows me to consolidate 7 devices but with no activities which means I would have to select the device I want to control first from the first row of buttons. That row of buttons are back lit too. That maybe a little cumbersome but its a much better layout than teh remote that comes with the VHS/DVD combo player.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis