What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Band-Maid 10th Anniversary Yokohama concert blue-ray arrived from Japan. Includes a photo-book and blue-ray documentary of behind the scenes tour footage. I've seen these ladies live twice and they really know how to rock the house!
View attachment 66813

I'll sneak in a number from the show too. ;) (Subtitled lyrics if you turn on CC.)
Baby Metal is here this month. Too busy or I might have gone.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Worlds best cables are excellent products I use them in most of my system and use canare 4S11 speaker cables in my front stage I built them on my own . I’d love to build my own rca’s but my soldering skills are not that good on small ends so I buy them from there Amazon page at really good prices and you can get them built with anything you may want . Couldn’t quite make out what cable they used here on these .
I became a fan of Worlds Best Cables, after doing much research, when helping out a Buddy get his system to stop blowing up his expensive Audio Research REF600 Monoblock Amplifiers (See Need a little advice on some AR Mono Block Amplifiers...and Speaker wires )

I got him to dump the CV Terminator Twin MH-770 Speaker Cables as aged (and leaky Voodoo), and I used a 3 Worlds Best Cables Directional Quad High-Definition Audio Interconnect Cable Pairs – Using Mogami 2534 Wire and Eminence Gold Locking RCA Connectors to replace all the MIT Interconnect Cables. He's had no issues since the swap was completed. If you are looking for very good interconnects, these are on the top of my list.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Baby Metal is here this month. Too busy or I might have gone.
I have a couple of their CDs and a concert blue-ray from a few years ago, but Band-Maid is more in-line with my taste in music to be honest. Unlike Baby Metal, Band-Maid played in 2,000 seat halls or smaller when in the U.S. so you could get close to the band. They have a pretty hard core following so always a great show. Lots of mobile phone video from the last couple of tours on YouTube.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I became a fan of Worlds Best Cables, after doing much research, when helping out a Buddy get his system to stop blowing up his expensive Audio Research REF600 Monoblock Amplifiers (See Need a little advice on some AR Mono Block Amplifiers...and Speaker wires )

I got him to dump the CV Terminator Twin MH-770 Speaker Cables as aged (and leaky Voodoo), and I used a 3 Worlds Best Cables Directional Quad High-Definition Audio Interconnect Cable Pairs – Using Mogami 2534 Wire and Eminence Gold Locking RCA Connectors to replace all the MIT Interconnect Cables. He's had no issues since the swap was completed. If you are looking for very good interconnects, these are on the top of my list.
I use Mongami 2964 with the gold rca’s I’d have to look up which kind but there not the locking type although I do have some installed but I really like the Amphenol Gold rcas . I do remember reading the post about your friends trouble with the amps and cables good to hear of the good outcome .

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to a record fare with a friend, had lunch at a pub and hit another record store. I came out with these,

IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
These CDs came in yesterday

IMG_1684.jpg

I also ordered the New Black Keys album on vinyl, "Ohio Players" It came with a download coupon.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Since I haven't bought anything audio in a while I did pickup a like new Ping G410+ driver.:D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Since I haven't bought anything audio in a while I did pickup a like new Ping G410+ driver.:D
Nice! I upgraded my TaylorMade M series driver and fairways to Sim2 Max last year. Happy but I did keep my M3 hybrids. So, what did the Ping replace?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Nice! I upgraded my TaylorMade M series driver and fairways to Sim2 Max last year. Happy but I did keep my M3 hybrids. So, what did the Ping replace?
A TM Sim 2 Max, 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 Graphite reg shaft. The driver is about the worst club in my bag, Always has been. My iron TM P790's 5-9 ( were fit for me) are a dream to hit, easily works with my natural draw. I've been hitting my sm2 3 wood, but miss a little distance at times. So might as well try something else. The Ping, first time I used it ( playing partner had one) off the tee found the short grass. So I put my TM in the truck and after the round I bought it from him at the end of the day. He bought a Ping G430 and the old guy could really hit it. OF course we both are old over 70, and both get somewhere around 200 and with a good roll makes for a better day.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got my brakes done, was $3600! The rings cost $700 each, pads around $400, + labor. While he was doing it, he said the front 2 tires are close to showing chord and one of the rears had a nail. He offered me a set of tires and rims he had from a photoshoot. I think this is the actual set and they look the same on my car lol, just that my car is blue and I have the AP brakes. 18x9

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got my brakes done, was $3600! The rings cost $700 each, pads around $400, + labor. While he was doing it, he said the front 2 tires are close to showing chord and one of the rears had a nail. He offered me a set of tires and rims he had from a photoshoot. I think this is the actual set and they look the same on my car lol, just that my car is blue and I have the AP brakes. 18x9

Very nice. Do you have Brembo brakes too?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Very nice. Do you have Brembo brakes too?
The deal on the rims was too good. $800 off, so basically I got the tires that have 5 miles on them and TPMS installed free.

Brembos come standard on this car, but I have AP Racing 6 pot front 4 pot rear (Brembos were 4 front 2 rear) w/2 piece AP rotors front and rear. Looks like he as a used set for sale still:

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
A TM Sim 2 Max, 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 5 Graphite reg shaft. The driver is about the worst club in my bag, Always has been. My iron TM P790's 5-9 ( were fit for me) are a dream to hit, easily works with my natural draw. I've been hitting my sm2 3 wood, but miss a little distance at times. So might as well try something else. The Ping, first time I used it ( playing partner had one) off the tee found the short grass. So I put my TM in the truck and after the round I bought it from him at the end of the day. He bought a Ping G430 and the old guy could really hit it. OF course we both are old over 70, and both get somewhere around 200 and with a good roll makes for a better day.
So far the TM Sims work for me. I got the D version which helps a lot with my slice. Anyway, I am almost 70 and am lucky to get 180 to 190 out of my drives. :(

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
So far the TM Sims work for me. I got the D version which helps a lot with my slice. Anyway, I am almost 70 and am lucky to get 180 to 190 out of my drives. :(
I'm just lucky, stayed in the game since my high school golf team days in 1969.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis