What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I love the no nonsense styling on Mackie! Decent prices.

And they also have one of the best logos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Perfect working condition, just a little dusty. $25 plus at least $30 in bits fo free.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice work clogs. What Local are you out of? o_O

Edit: Sweet score, btw. I used one last on the shelf cleats on my entertainment center. The adjustable stop made for a uniform depth on the countersink bit. Very nice.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice work clogs. What Local are you out of? o_O

Edit: Sweet score, btw. I used one last on the shelf cleats on my entertainment center. The adjustable stop made for a uniform depth on the countersink bit. Very nice.
Sheesh, I should have been a NYC carpenter with what they're getting paid. $99/hr.

I'm pretty excited about it. I definitely need a bigger belt because the one that's on there is going to make speed changes impossible. Otherwise it's in perfect shape and the bits were a nice touch.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sheesh, I should have been a NYC carpenter with what they're getting paid. $99/hr.
Seriously? But union guys don't bring in their own power tools. The company supplies those. I wonder if NYC has union shops. The local w/ $99/hr is going to be 80% drywall and metal framing in high rises. There's gonna be a little millwork installation and concrete work. I wish I didn't know that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously? But union guys don't bring in their own power tools. The company supplies those. I wonder if NYC has union shops. The local w/ $99/hr is going to be 80% drywall and metal framing in high rises. There's gonna be a little millwork installation and concrete work. I wish I didn't know that.
Hmmm almost sounds worth it. If only I hadn't wasted all those years on college......

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Nice find on the drill press.
Please tell me those aren't your alternative lifestyle shoes.:eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Had to look up "crocs"... We've always just called them little girl slippers.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Needed mouse for Chromebook and wanted another Darkfield. Says I can use this one for up to 3 devices via bluetooth so figured I'd try it out. Even though it is a brand new model, it was $20 off, so I picked it up.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sheesh, my old man was selling crapload model airplanes that have gas engines. Relatively small maybe not as small as this thing, for about $25. Original kits were hundreds, some were thousands. They're the real deal and could easily accommodate a small camera.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
My brother gave me a 4-prop drone with camera! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

For ALL RC stuff, I really love Hobby King!

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/index.asp

The only downside is that all the parts are stocked in the China warehouse, so it takes 10 days or so to get parts. But, at the prices these guys sell at, just over-buy on parts when you need them.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Since these are electric, you wouldn't hear them. Most shot-gunners would get bored staring at the sky and find something moving around on the ground to shoot at.
OTOH, I used to live in NC and could see you guys toting Lazy-boys out in the yard to set up a vigil!

Maybe I'd need to go to New Hampshire to fly it!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
My brother gave me a 4-prop drone with camera! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.
Man, if I had one of those in high school, it would have spent a lot of time hoovering outside Holly's (the really hot older girl down the street) bedroom window and I would have been locked away (along with all the guys I hung out with)!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis