What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Continue to buy used CDs that have music I can’t get on Qobuz. The latest is the Legacy edition of Santana which includes their Woodstock performance. Sounds awesome. Love the combination of guitar, keyboards and rhythm. The cover artwork is trippy too.
IMG_4176.jpeg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Record Store Day today, I bought six RSD releases and two others. The two on the left aren't RSD, but I wanted them.

Played all 8 today.

1000006499.jpg

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Peripheral Output device Gadget Audio equipment Camera accessory
Cable Wire Data transfer cable Event Auto part

New additions for my desktop headphone system in my office: Audeze LCD-XC headphones and a Black Dragon headphone cable. These cans join my Beyerdynamic T-1 Gen 2 and Oppo PM-2 headphones.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
The deal on the rims was too good. $800 off, so basically I got the tires that have 5 miles on them and TPMS installed free.

Brembos come standard on this car, but I have AP Racing 6 pot front 4 pot rear (Brembos were 4 front 2 rear) w/2 piece AP rotors front and rear. Looks like he as a used set for sale still:

Two of the most Important things on any vehicle tires and brakes very nice.

D

dolynick

Audioholic
One of these now that they came back into stock:
1714107891913.png

I wanted to see if it would eliminate the last little bit of hum I was hearing in the mains in my living room (DC offset maybe?).

Unfortunately, it did not. The hum just seems to be in the power amp and that's that.. It's very quiet and not really an issue - I was just being a perfectionist. It's approaching 20 years old and if that's it's biggest issue, it's doing well.

I haven't decided where the new CMX2+ will end up now, but I'm sure it'll find a home in one of the systems.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis