What is wrong with people???

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, next thing you're going to say is you want to ban hand car washes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, next thing you're going to say is you want to ban hand car washes.
Maybe not such a bad idea.

Wait for it...

"That's it boy. Get in there nice and deep like." :D

Last edited by a moderator:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Women are territorial. It's called a cat fight. The wives of the city council will keep harassing them until the issue is resolved.

I like a peaceful home myself and would be fighting this just to keep from hearing about it from my wife. ;)
Then the management should put out some catnip. They'd all be blissed out and we wouldn't have any conflict.

GirgleMirt

GirgleMirt

Audioholic
I'd like to see the demographics of people against this coffee place. I could understand not wanting a strip joint opening, or a homeless shelter, but who is this coffee shop going to attract? The depraved caffeine beach junkies? Oh noes! What happens if one of our kids wonder in there? Good grace! Save the children!!!

Last edited:
Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I'd take my car to that car wash... and I never go to carwashes. :D

BTW, I just read my last post and if the quote looks to be completely out of context, it is. I quoted the wrong person while posting from my iPod.

N

newaudiofile

Audioholic
About 20 years ago we had an extremely attractive women selling hot dogs along the side of the highway, wearing a bikini and high heels of course.

She lasted almost the entire summer, before being asked to wear something other than the bikini, because it really was a traffic hazard, with people shooting across two lanes and cutting off cars, just to get a hot dog.
(and take pictures):D

How many pictures did you take? :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I just read through this thread...I'd buy my coffee there:eek:. For the most part these ideas make for great novelty but in the long run not a viable way to start any business...:p. FWIW...we have a topless city by law in Toronto and not a single women has yet stepped up! :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'd take my car to that car wash... and I never go to carwashes. :D

BTW, I just read my last post and if the quote looks to be completely out of context, it is. I quoted the wrong person while posting from my iPod.
That's what I thought. Figured I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thanks for the confirmation.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis