What is quiet torture?

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Well I'm noticing one other anomaly. After reading the new posts, I click on Mark Forums Read. But then when I go to my links to load a different page, the browser always loads audioholics.com main page.

There is nothing that stands out to me in the source of the page except maybe the javascript that deals with loading ads. It modifies the document based on document.referrer. The referrer is audioholics.com so there could be a bug there.

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Well I don't have to double-click the back button anymore but I still see the Quiet Torture title in my IE title bar. Am I the only one?

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I don't have to double-click the back button anymore but I still see the Quiet Torture title in my IE title bar. Am I the only one?
I'm not seeing anything for Quiet Torture anywhere. I don't get redirected back to the main page either. (I'm using IE6, if it matters)

Jack

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Well it does say the title of the thread that you are in with IE7. Is that what you mean?

gregt16g

gregt16g

Audioholic Intern
I don't see quiet torture anymore either, and 1 click does it...good job & thanks to who ever fixed the problem.................it was driving me nuts!!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I found it, killed it and we're taking steps to combat it in the future.

Suffice it to say there are kids out there with no jobs and nothing better to do.
What more are you willing to say about this bug?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis